OT - Disassembly Instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Disassembly Instructions

I need to find disassembly instructions that will detail the removal of a radio/CD player from my 2005 Ford F-250 truck. A CD has become stuck and I need to remove the radio/CD player to get it out. I sure there is some correct and proper procedure for the removal of the dash-board trim so asscess to the radio can be obtained. The "one screw" in the back which not seen, is always the problem when doing it without instructions. Also some other parts might need to be removed before access can be obtained. Appreciate any leads/help. Thanks.
    Bill

Being ROAD KILL on the Information Super Highway and Electronically Challenged really SUCKS!!

Every problem can be solved through the proper application of explosives, duct tape, teflon, WD-40, or any combo of the aforementioned items.

Almost any auto radio installation shop can help you on that. They may know how to get the CD out without removing the radio.
    It's only ink and paper

Comment

This should do the trick..

http://documents.victorytechnologies.com//documents/product/2468.pdf

Comment

try here: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum24/

Comment

Bill, before You go to all the trouble of removing the player try disconnecting the battery for an hour and then hook it back up and hit eject.
          While on a road trip a CD became stuck in My player, I stopped at a local dealership and the service tech told Me to try that as they didn't have time to look at My truck while I was there.
          I tried it when I stopped for the day and it worked.
          I have a Dodge so it may not work for You, but it will only cost You an hour or so to find out.

Steve

Comment

I thought Dodges still came with 45rpm record players.
            No good deed goes unpunished.

Comment

Originally posted by saltmine
              I thought Dodges still came with 45rpm record players.
              Just goes to show that a has-been Chevy grease monkey doesn't do much thinking.

Speaking of record players, you are starting to sound like a broken record player.
              Playing the same old tune over and over is getting really boring.
              I would have thought that even you would have found something better to do by now...guess I was wrong.
              Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
              Bad Decisions Make Good Stories​

Comment

Willy, I'm more than capable of defeating you in a battle of wits,the problem is, I never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed, and defenseless man(if that's what you really are....you sound like some sixteen-year-old nosepicker, trying to walk the walk and talk the talk of the bigger guys)

Now, if you can't come up with anything constructive to write, shut your pork trap, and lurk quietly.

If you understood Chrysler's antiquidated engineering you would have seen the humor in my statement.

The world would be a pretty sorry place if nobody had a sense of humor.

"Watsa mattha? Can't take a joke?"
                No good deed goes unpunished.

Comment

Thanks for Replies

I will try the battery one to start with and then resort to the others if needed. Thanks for the help.
                  Bill

Being ROAD KILL on the Information Super Highway and Electronically Challenged really SUCKS!!

Every problem can be solved through the proper application of explosives, duct tape, teflon, WD-40, or any combo of the aforementioned items.

Comment

Originally posted by saltmine
                    "Watsa mattha? Can't take a joke?"
                    You're absolutely right, I should know better than to get into an esoteric discussion with a troll.
                    Click,...you're now in an exclusive club of one...my ignore list.
                    Suddenly things make sense again. No more mindless rantings and drivel!
                    Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
                    Bad Decisions Make Good Stories​

Comment

Working...
                    X