Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

She'd b1tch about a new rope.....rant...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She'd b1tch about a new rope.....rant...

Is it just me or what, I don't see what the big problem is?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Better than the sears catalog!

Comment

I'd be p!ssed too if you threw your toothpaste in with the hair brushes.

Comment

The toilet lid's down. What's the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by garagemark
          NOT WHEN YOU HAVE AN AFFECTIONATE LABRADOR RETRIEVER You'd end up recycling everything you drank.
          Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

'Cause there is evidence you are not going outside like a good dawg should!

At least you are not using her magazines to wipe with.

And you hit the target, so she has no standing. But, better not tell her that!!
            Krutch

Mentally confused and prone to wandering!

Comment

OMG! The toilet paper is hung overshot!
              I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Originally posted by wierdscience
                OMG! The toilet paper is hung overshot!
                I am the master of my domain. That's the way we do it in this house.

Comment

Originally posted by Your Old Dog
                  I am the master of my domain. That's the way we do it in this house.

She doesn't read this forum does she?

Maybe you should get her one of John's mood rings?
                  I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Originally posted by wierdscience
                    She doesn't read this forum does she?

Maybe you should get her one of John's mood rings?
                    Naw she don't read this. Early on in our marriage it was an issue, the tp paper I'm talking about. I let he do her "over the back" direction but I kept changing it for quite some time. The way I got her was to let her have it her way but each time I was done in the can I would put it back my way BUT would then pull out about 3 feet of paper and then fold it over on itself so that it looked normal to her until she started to unwind some Our paper now comes out off the top.

Comment

That hairdryer is plugged in .... right next to the sink, toilet, and bathtub.
                      SAFETY VIOLATION !

Comment

Originally posted by KiddZimaHater
                        That hairdryer is plugged in .... right next to the sink, toilet, and bathtub.
                        SAFETY VIOLATION !
                        It's OK it's only yankee 110 volt at piss all amps.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

A batchelor life style, my kitchen table for the last month, no ear-bending, no worries:

Phil

PS: My new(to me) house, move in in three weeks, has a large, double, insulated garage with would you believe, under-floor heating.

Comment

That is the real reason for a kitchen table. Thanks Phil.

Comment

Originally posted by garagemark
                              Here's the problem! You might want to keep the lid down if you come a visit'en!

Comment

Working...
                              X