We treated ourselves today MY birthday to a new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We treated ourselves today MY birthday to a new

Dog a little four month old Papilion dog. We get him Monday Bronwen is over the moon .If you may remember our dog Bryn a king charles spaniel died on 15th december last and we have waited til the time is right which is now.Just what we wanted a little dog not too pully-ish on the lead as Bronwen has bad Athritus.Take care Guys Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Nobody here have one?Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Happy, happy birthday!!! I have a Cairn Terrier. My last Cairn died after 17 years of loyal and faithful friendship. I lasted three days before I was looking for a puppy. New dog is real sweet. Wish you the best of luck with the new arrival and many happy returns Fred

Comment

I've had a Papillon named Cooper for about 5 years. One of the best dogs I've ever had. Friendly, playful, energetic. Very fast, quick, and athletic. Squirrels and rabbits need to be on the top of their game to escape him. Smartest dog I've ever had. He dominates our black lab. I've never seen a little dog jump like Cooper. He will be standing stock still on the floor, and jump up onto my chest when I am sitting on the couch. With a little bit of a run, he can easily clear a 3 and 1/2 foot high easy chair. They are kind of cat-like- very light footed, like to perch in high places and pounce, and very independent. The breeder told me that they tend to be one-person dogs, and this is true of Cooper. He's my best buddy.

Comment

Working...
        X