Grizzly ships to Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grizzly ships to Canada

I don't know if I am late finding this out, but I was going to do a little research to see if one of their mills got good reviews and I see that they have a brokerage deal going with UPS for a limited time for shipping their stuff to Canada. So you can order their stuff and they will ship it directly. I was thinking how I would get it home from Buffalo NY if I was to buy something. This is about time for them to consider us a viable market. (Busy Bee does not have their range of items)

A little competition in the family, eh?
    (Busy Bee is owned by the brother of the guy who owns Grizzly)

Comment

Originally posted by Ries
      A little competition in the family, eh?
      (Busy Bee is owned by the brother of the guy who owns Grizzly)
      Yes, I have heard that. The pricing and selection are quite different though.

Comment

Perhaps it is a coincidence, but Grizzly's decision came after the
        demise of western Canada's House of Tools in May of 2009. HoT
        was a distributor of the Force brand of import tools and machinery.

Comment

KMS took over most of the HoT locations I think. They seem to have a line of import tools. KMS is a great company to deal with. In my experience they really stand behind what they sell.

Its great that Grizzly now ships direct. The trip to the showroom is a good thing to do just to see upfront the quality and the staff which are important. I was very impressed with the staff at the Bellingham location. They seem knowledgeable and helpful. The quality seemed OK.

If you ever get to Bellingham and have any interest in electronics or radios check out American Museum of Radio / Electronics
          http://amre.us
          Its a great place.
          Dave

Comment

Working...
          X