No announcement yet.

Shipping to Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a nice table but it is useless for figuring out how much you will actually pay.
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Evan
      That is a nice table but it is useless for figuring out how much you will actually pay.
      It's a $25 flat-rate plus 15% of the declared value. Not surprisingly, the same fee schedule as UPS and Fedex, although FedEx recently increased their base amount to $30, which means UPS and DHL will soon follow.
      "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

Wow, the Google Child couldn't find it?
        You are giving yourself away. I didn't use Google, I went to the DHL site. According to their search function that table doesn't exist.

It's a $25 flat-rate plus 15% of the declared value.
        Exactly where did you get the idea that it is a $25 flat rate? That table gives no such information.
        Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

DHL "missing", nah, never

lazlo:

for some reason, DHL's packages often go missing for long periods of time.
          Precisely the reason I will no longer use DHL...at some past date I was to send a package "air" but apparently, according to the local DHL office, that does not mean it actually leaves or arrives by "air" and certainly not with any immediacy ( as in out by plane that day/evening)...I found out my parcel sat in the local warehouse for 3 days until a plane eventually destined for the city where the recipient lived was in fact at our local airport...and in the meantime at least 2 trucks per day had left...I guess it does not go through their central processing "plant" until it actually leaves the local warehouse, eh?
          Air freight fees to sit until a plane shows up...

Comment

Working...
          X