Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whadda you laughin at? (You know you want one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whadda you laughin at? (You know you want one)

My newest ridum lawnmower...
    Bigger tractor than last year...bigger and faster mower with mulching blade.
    Hydro tranny...can mow with wide open throttle now...
    Just doesn't get much better than this...

Russ
    I have tools I don't even know I own...

Jeff Foxworthy?

" If you think the definition of a riding lawnmower is towing a pushmower behind a gutted-out riding one - then - Yah jest might be a redneck"

Comment

Good Idea Russ

My MTD Rider mows like ****. Cuts uneven and does a poor job even with new sharpened blades. It needs some xtra wheels on it like youre rig (4 one each corner) someday i may do it but youre idea has merit. Hopefully both start OK.

Comment

I live in farm country. They were cutting Timithy Apalpha yesterday across the road from my house. Guy shows up with this huge tractor and maybe as many as 6 spot/flood lights on the front and two on the rear. If he wasn't zinging back and forth across the field at 40 mph then I've missed my guess. He was smoken! That's what you need Torker. Your done cutting even before the beers cold
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Certaily would be a smoother cut than most riding mowers would give. Maybe you could gang up 3 or 4 push mowers behind the rider to cut a wider swath.
          It's only ink and paper

Comment

Confucius said, give a lazy man a hard job and he will find an easy way to do it. Jeff would be proud. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Carld
              Maybe you could gang up 3 or 4 push mowers behind the rider to cut a wider swath.
              Oh Oh...hmmm...I do still have the old mower from last year...could at least have a 46" cut then
              I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

Maybe you could gang up 3 or 4 push mowers behind the rider to cut a wider swath.
                Redneck finish mower?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Ennis
                  Redneck finish mower?
                  A gent up the road from me owns a small airfield. He has three self-powered 48" mowers hooked together in a strange framework that he tows behind a small farm tractor. All I'll say is it is very fast, and does a mighty fine job.

andy b.
                  The danger is not that computers will come to think like men - but that men will come to think like computers. - some guy on another forum not dedicated to machining

Comment

Lawn mower

Backing up could be a problem. LOL

Comment

How bout a hillbilly ridun mower? Goat with a saddle on it, lot cheaper to run!

Comment

Originally posted by Your Old Dog
                        They were cutting Timithy Apalpha
                        Those are a couple of new crops to me. :-)
                        Just couldn't help myself. :-)
                        ...lew...

Comment

Iowa's Republican senator, Grassley, rigged up a riding mower with two push mowers towed behind, one on each side, so he could cut his lawn quicker.

David
                          David Kaiser
                          “You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
                          ― Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Athletes' ride on mower:-

Comment

Those mowers work just as well pulling them backwards as pushing them forwards. And, the handles usually fold in the middle.

So, fix up something to hold the handle bent down further than it's meant to go, and something else to anchor the handle to the tractor. You've got yourself a reversing ride-on !
                              Richard - SW London, UK, EU.

Comment

Working...
                              X