No announcement yet.

how to bypass computer passwords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assuming this is not a bios password but an OS password, try a google search for "Ultimate Boot CD." There's a free downloadable CD image that will give you a number of alternate operating systems and utilities that boot from the CD, including a windows password eraser. I've used it on a couple of ex-dump computers with success, and it's a pretty useful resource to have around anyway, since it could allow you to salvage data on a crashed system, etc.

Comment

It is my understanding that the machines are up and running having been freshly reformatted.
      Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Look on the MB for a jumper marked Clear Bios.
        If it has, then jumper, switch on for 1 minute, then remove.
        Max.

Comment

Does anybody actually read the posts after the first one?

Comment

Originally posted by Evan
            Does anybody actually read the posts after the first one?
            LOL. I've been guilty of the same crime, many, many times.

Comment

ok back to the first post but he does not say bios ok then lets say its software only then take the drive put it on another computer ID it as a slave and go into the windows OS files find the files related to passwords on the OS and delete the files , that or just back up the stuff you want off the drives reformat and reinstall the OS when you put the drive back as a master in the computer it came from,

to easy

Comment

The problem is already solved.

Comment

Yes all up and running. My grandchildren are very pleased I wish I had bought more There were about 25 on the waggon along with a couple of lazer colour printers some flat screen monitors and numerous keyboards.
                  MBB
                  Last edited by malbenbut; 06-13-2010, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X