Which lucky bugger won this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which lucky bugger won this

Wasnt me ...wish it was ....someone emailed me once it was complete ..so too late ...not a whole lot of use emailing me when its too late .

edit...see that it was only listed for twenty mins ..lol.no wonder

must be bargain of the year

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

all the best.markj
    Last edited by aboard_epsilon; 06-14-2010, 05:24 PM.

Thats a nice little tool-room miller, copy of a Deckel, I have a FOP (polish) version , smashing bit of kit.
    John

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure , but I'm not a complete idiot - some bits are still missing

Comment

John Stevenson probably , Because it says right in the listing that it is NOT a Bridgeport.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by doctor demo
        John Stevenson probably , Because it says right in the listing that it is NOT a Bridgeport.

Steve
        HA-HA, that was funny.

Comment

That's a dandy little machine. I'd love to find something like that. I'd make some room for it. Unfortunately, items like that seldom make their way out to California.

The only used machines I ever see are BP's and clones, generally with multiple holes and extra notches cut in the tables by the numerous former owners.

Comment

Doctor Demo wrote:
            You must have slept at a Holiday Inn last night.......

Fred

Comment

Working...
            X