Grizzley's Shop Planner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grizzley's Shop Planner

We all know about Grizzley's wonderful SHOP PLANNER, but it's a Flash app and it seems you can only run it when on Grizzley's web site.

Does anyone know of a way to copy the program to a local drive so I can play with layouts without an internet connection?

Some flash apps you can just save directly from the page (SWFs) others are flash apps that call flash apps and so on. There are so many sites/companies that will go out of their way to protect/hide their content it astounds me. If you have a flash decompiler it will allow you to find a lot of it and often get the entire app to run on your local computer entirely but it can be quite a bit of work.

My suggestion in this case ... use a CAD package. Unless you have all Grizzly equipment there really isn't a good reason to pursue trying to do all of this from their shop planner. Just my two cents.

Originally posted by RobbieKnobbie
    We all know about Grizzley's wonderful SHOP PLANNER, but it's a Flash app and it seems you can only run it when on Grizzley's web site.

Does anyone know of a way to copy the program to a local drive so I can play with layouts without an internet connection?
    "Work hard. Tell everyone everything you know. Close a deal with a handshake. Have fun!"

-- Harold "Doc" Edgerton

Comment

Better yet, get Google SketchUp...it's free, and there's tons of machine tools in the online library...

Comment

Working...
      X