Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

perpetual motion , Overunity and free energy nuts all over the web.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lazlo
    The great apes split off from our sub-family (Homininae) about 8 million years ago. Chimps and humans shared the same tribe (Hominini) until about 4 million years ago.

So 98.4% of our DNA is common with a Chimpanzee, but to put that in perspective, all mammals have 90% of their DNA in common, and we have 70% of the same DNA as a slug (more so for politicians), and 60% of the same DNA as a banana. Basically, all life shares a common infrastructure.

You never met my last boss before I became self-employed. He was nearly 100% Chimpanzee.

Comment

• You never met my last boss before I became self-employed. He was nearly 100% Chimpanzee.
      I have seen plenty of guys like this.

Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan
        I have seen plenty of guys like this.

Good heavens. Where did you get that picture! That's him!

Comment

• Come on, you give that guy a clean shave and dress him up in an armani and he would blend right in with the rest of the crowd

He actually looks a little like Albert E. if you ask me...

Comment

• Originally posted by lazlo
            So 98.4% of our DNA is common with a Chimpanzee, but to put that in perspective, all mammals have 90% of their DNA in common, and we have 70% of the same DNA as a slug (more so for politicians), and 60% of the same DNA as a banana. Basically, all life shares a common infrastructure.
            Hmm, that is quite a feat for the banana to encode 60% of 3 billion base pairs in only 600 million ones

Igor

Comment

• "It's real! A real chimney-pansy!"

"That's no chimp, you chump, that's a gorilla!
              No good deed goes unpunished.

Comment

• Hmm, that is quite a feat for the banana to encode 60% of 3 billion base pairs in only 600 million ones
                Not if 60% of the banana is the same as ours.

Comment

• OK so we have proven that perpetual motion is impossible, at least as far as we know. So along a somewhat similar line would anyone care to describe how the great pyramid was built?

Comment

• It was a kit.
                    No good deed goes unpunished.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Scientist
                      OK so we have proven that perpetual motion is impossible, at least as far as we know. So along a somewhat similar line would anyone care to describe how the great pyramid was built?

I could tell you but I'd have to.....ahh....never mind.

Comment

• It was a publics works project to keep employment up. There is nothing particularly difficult about it's construction. It's just not something we see done today. Instead of 5 to 10 thousand workers we use a few hundred and big machines. The Egyptians knew about levers and winches, they used simple winches on their sailing vessels. They also had a limited supply of tool steel recovered from nickel-chromium-iron meteorites.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Stevenson
                          It needs to be based on the vacuum flask.
                          there are a lot of unanswered questions there, it keeps cold things cold and hot things hot, but how does it know ?? ..
                          It doesn't "know", the vacuum prevents heat transfer from the hotter side to the colder, whichever side of the flask that may be...basic thermodynamics....

Comment

• Originally posted by Video Man
                            It doesn't "know", the vacuum prevents heat transfer from the hotter side to the colder, whichever side of the flask that may be...basic thermodynamics....
                            Dr. Spencer explains it with pictures: http://www.drroyspencer.com/2010/07/...-warmer-still/

Comment

• Originally posted by Video Man

Usually when a British sense of humor flies over someone's head there's a few tentacles that catch --- but nothing? really???

Comment

• Originally posted by Toolguy
                                I hope Lucas Electric isn't involved. If they are, they will be crashing into everything and littering the roadsides.
                                Hey hey! Don't knock Lucas. They made the best headlights (Lucas Flamethrowers) I ever had for a vehicle. Totally awesome
                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Working...
                                X