Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

perpetual motion , Overunity and free energy nuts all over the web.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• perpetual motion , Overunity and free energy nuts all over the web.

Here is a prime example. This bozo thinks magnets alone will make a wheel spin forever. I say its bull I bet they spin the wheel with an air hose off to the side where you dont see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0oUaPZ_wF8&NR=1

Want to really PO these people ask them too hook their motors up to a dyno

Comment

Somewhere out there, in La-La land, there is somebody who actually has found perpetual motion. Eventually he will make it public to the world, or give up in frustration because nobody will believe him.

I'd rather invent a Phase-Conjugating Microwave Propulsion System, with the option for FTL travel. That can lift 24,000 metric tons with the energy from one flashlight battery.
      No good deed goes unpunished.

Comment

Never any free energy to be found,just lots of free time wasted.
        I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Former employer of mine fell for one of those "free fuel from water" scams... even went so far as to work out a production arrangement with the scammer.

You had your plastic cube, with two kinds of "special metal" disks in stacks. You poured in a special "catalyst liquid" that caused severe burns when spilled. You ran 12 volts DC through it, and you collected the gas and pumped it into your intake manifold.

To make this work you needed a big water tank, the reactor I described above, wiring, plumbing and an IQ of less than zero to make it all work.

We manufactured about 200 kits, which he shipped. Never heard back from the scammer, and the company tanked (the one I was working at) tanked in October of that year.. There were other reasons the company tanked but spending all that money on a production line and not getting paid... hastened our demise.
          This product has been determined by the state of California to cause permanent irreversible death. This statement may or may not be recognized as valid by all states.
          Heirs of an old war/that's what we've become Inheriting troubles I'm mentally numb
          Plastic Operators Dot Com

Comment

Here we go again - this topic is evidence of perpetual motion. It belongs on this list:

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/unwork.htm
            Last edited by dp; 07-18-2010, 06:03 PM.

Comment

saltmine: Simple, Heres a winch with a 10,000,000:1 gear down ratio running off a 1.5v electric motor.
              Still working on the faster then light travel option... maybe if I cut the rope while holding the load over the nearest black hole.
              To bad it only moves the load at 0.000000000000000001mph, Damn physics.
              Play Brutal Nature, Black Moons free to play highly realistic voxel sandbox game.

Comment

Originally posted by Liger Zero
                l "catalyst liquid" that caused severe burns when spilled. You ran 12 volts DC through it, and you collected the gas and pumped it into your intake manifold.

Sounds like Hydrogen Peroxide.

Comment

Why couldn't there be a perpetual motion machine? Are we not ourselves examples of one? Are we not perpetually falling towards Earth? What energy keeps us here? The centrifugal force of the Earth turning should fling us off into space. No? Why is this energy never consumed. Conservation of energy does not apply?

We have so little understanding.............
                  Gary

Appearance is Everything...

Comment

Not worth arguing with those guys

Savvy group here. Good news.

People who believe they can get more out than they put in are impossible to convince otherwise. Explaining/arguing/proving, is a complete waste of time. Best to smile and walk away.

I saw a University in Australia sucked into this somehow. All they would say as a comment was "We strongly advise against investment until the concept is proven".
                    Mike

My Dad always said, "If you want people to do things for you on the farm, you have to buy a machine they can sit on that does most of the work."

Comment

Originally posted by goose

We have so little understanding.............
                      True for some of us, that's for sure.

Comment

It needs to be based on the vacuum flask.
                        there are a lot of unanswered questions there, it keeps cold things cold and hot things hot, but how does it know ?? ..

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Originally posted by John Stevenson
                          ... but how does it know ?? ..
                          It doesn't.
                          It just does.

Comment

The same fellow who developed the perpetual motion machine also designed a carburetor many years ago. It allowed an automobile to get more than 200 mpg. A large automobile manufacturer bought it up from him very cheaply by cheating him with fine print in the purchase contract and then supressed it, thus proving irrefutably that the oil companies are in a conspiracy with the automakers that continued to this day.

(Where's my tinfoil hat?)

Comment

Originally posted by oldbikerdude37
                              Here is a prime example. This bozo thinks magnets alone will make a wheel spin forever. I say its bull I bet they spin the wheel with an air hose off to the side where you dont see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0oUaPZ_wF8&NR=1
                              And they usually want to sell it to you with an Ebay Buy It Now. ;<)

TMT

Comment

Working...
                              X