No announcement yet.

Choices of calendars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here Weird, no watch or rings either, too dangerous. Ever see someone short out a car battery with a wedding ring?
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

[This message has been edited by pgmrdan (edited 11-16-2003).]

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Evan:
        Same here Weird, no watch or rings either, too dangerous. Ever see someone short out a car battery with a wedding ring?</font>

I used to work in the engineering group of a large manufacturer of Uninterruptible Power
        Supplies. One of our senior guys had a permanent reminder of the day that he laid his metal watchband (with his wrist still in it) across the terminals of a good-sized sealed lead acid battery. I imagine it must have been a rather unpleasant experience.

Steve

Comment

Evan: One of my friends did just that some years back ... wedding ring across a truck battery. He was a fireman, on duty at the time, and fortunately still has the finger with most of the meat still on it.

I was an engineer with MCI in its infancy and I recall one time when someone dropped a ratchet wrench across one or more cells of a switching office battery. The system was taken down east of Chicago. Wonder if the wrench was Craftsman and if they replaced it
          Den

Comment

Comment

pgmrdan,
              If you really want them I can send you the ones for the last three years.
              To invent, you need a good imagination - and a pile of junk. Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Hello all:

My wife usually gives me a generic nature calender for the shop, then my kids change the months . I really don't think about the time when i'm in the shop. Handy to have ocasionally tho.

G.A.Ewen
                You are welcome to any pics there, let me know whick ones you want and I'll email better quality pics.

Bernie

Comment

The rule here is that it's alright to look at the menu as long as I eat at home.
                  Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

&gt;&gt;Has Village Press ever thought about publishing a calendar for us? Heck, maybe you already do and I just don't know about it.

Yea! Pictures of Monarch 10EE's with the covers off and from various angles!!!!!

Maybe an occassional K&T Rotary Head Vertical Mill for some diversity.

Comment

"....Pictures of Monarch 10EE's with the covers off and from various angles!!!!! "

Shame on you Fred! This is supposed to be a clean, wholesome pursuit.
                      Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

Maybe my sweetie'll make me one.

http://www.pbase.com/lecook

bc
                        BC

If ya wannit done your way ya gotta do it yourself.

Comment

Comment

I like the old "Bull of the Woods" calendars but they are getting hard to find.

Comment

For the confirmed aero engine gearhead, you can get the "engine" calendar;

http://www.weakforcepress.com

That, with the book "Beautiful Engines", is enough to get unenlightened visitors shaking their heads...

http://www.devereuxbooks.com/html/ma...y_engines.html

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X