Trading How did I fare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading How did I fare?

I found an ad on craigslist that was willing to trade machinist tools for a paintball gun. I tried selling the paintball gun and gear for $100 on craigslist earlier and no takers.
    I met up with the man and I traded my paintball gear plus $50 for whats below. I can't play paintball anymore as I tore my anterior cruciate ligament as well as my medial collateral ligament in my knee a few years ago. I managed to get it working again but its not a happy camper. Anyway what I got in trade was:

a screwless vise, brown and sharpe 001 indicator, a no name indicator 001, Starrett dial calipers 001, box of feeler gauges, Starrett depth gauge, Mitutoyo test indicator 0005, old Starrett magnetic base, Starrett edge finder, Stanley carpenters square, Starrett radius gage set, Mitutoyo micrometer, 123 blocks (slight damage, drill hole on one edge and looks like a fly cutter touched in two places) and Mitutoyo inch/metric vernier calipers.
    So how did I do?

Thanks, Jim Doherty

Originally posted by Jim Doherty
    So how did I do?
    I'd say you did pretty well.

Comment

You did good,plus the best deal is when both parties are happy.
      I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Good Trade!

Comment

You got a lot of good quality useful tools there - WAY over $100 worth.
          Kansas City area

Comment

You made out like a bandit.
            Alot of good stuff there, all for an old paintball gun.
            *Thumbs Up*

Comment

That stuff would be over $150 just as chinese junk imports, and you got some decent name brand stuff. Good deal!
              Play Brutal Nature, Black Moons free to play highly realistic voxel sandbox game.

Comment

You got all that for a paint ball gun you didn't want. Hell yes you did good!

Comment

Hell I paid well over a hundred for my Sterritt dial caliper and over a hundred for the tri-square. You did good son!
                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Definitely, a good trade, and as mentioned, both parties happy, cant do better then that, however, you by far came out ahead on that trade.

Comment

Working...
                    X