No announcement yet.

Alternate Toilet paper uses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope your not going to drink water from a toilet paper filtered unit, if so at least try and get the unsented

Yup Willy - I installed many of frantz on the old V-dubs, beside's holding an extra quart of oil (and they need it due to holding less than 3 quarts)

they were superior to a typical filter in micron filtering, the Frantz was not a full flow filter and only filtered a little at a time but what it did was extremely clean...

Comment

I've had a commercially made toilet paper filter on my air line for decades - it was a gift from a friend who was moving his shop. Have no idea if it does any real good, but it's there.

T.P. has a real place in my shop:

Cheers,

Frank Ford
      HomeShopTech

Comment

The one posted is located in my paint booth. I needed a good way to ensure there was NO oil getting to my spray gun. The HF unit clearly does not remove oil, but the TP unit does an EXCELLENT job.

Regarding the questions:

I use strictly used TP rolls. That way, I'm more enviornmentally (sp?) conscious (and I'm a cheap bastard).

Never run out of filters, never have to place an order, never have to run to the hardware store to get a replacement, never seen any TP fibers in my fresh paint, checked the head loss and it's 3 psi thru both the TP filter and water separator, removes water vapor too!

Comment

[quote=1smalljohnson]

I use strictly used TP rolls. That way, I'm more enviornmentally (sp?) conscious (and I'm a cheap bastard).

quote]

Yuk !!!! I flush mine away after use

john

John

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure , but I'm not a complete idiot - some bits are still missing

Comment

Working...
          X