Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Added 17 more Pictures "Belt Sander"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Added 17 more Pictures "Belt Sander"

    Here's 17 more pictures added to my photobucket page of My Homemade Sander. Vernon


    http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/y...view=slideshow


    GETTING CLOSER DID SOME SANDBLASTING ON IT FRIDAY

  • #2
    Very Nice ! one thing for sure is that project would separate the men from the "Wan-a-doos"
    _____________________________________________

    I would rather have tools that I never use, than not have a tool I need.

    Comment


    • #3
      Looking good!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by lugnut
        Very Nice ! one thing for sure is that project would separate the men from the "Wan-a-doos"

        Thank you Vernon

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sidegrinder
          Looking good!

          Thank you Vernon

          Comment


          • #6
            Very nice........... how many hours do you think you have into it??

            JL................

            Comment


            • #7
              Great Job!

              Comment


              • #8
                Belt Sander

                There is a lot of quality workmanship in that one. Great job!
                Please wear safety glasses at all times while in the shop. I do. I would have been blinded several times over the years (30 +) if not wearing them.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Mighty fine work Vernon,it looks like it would eat most sanders for breakfast,I like it!
                  I just need one more tool,just one!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Homemade Belt Sander

                    Originally posted by JoeLee
                    Very nice........... how many hours do you think you have into it??

                    JL................

                    Hey JL,

                    I would guess about 130 hours. Did not keep count
                    thank you Vernon

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RTPBurnsville
                      Great Job!

                      RTPBurnsville,
                      Thank you hope to show more photo soon.
                      Thanks Vernon

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Homemade Belt Sander

                        Originally posted by Toolguy
                        There is a lot of quality workmanship in that one. Great job!
                        Please wear safety glasses at all times while in the shop. I do. I would have been blinded several times over the years (30 +) if not wearing them.

                        Hey Toolguy,
                        Thank you and yes will try to always use safety Glasses
                        Vernon

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Homemade Belt Sander

                          Originally posted by wierdscience
                          Mighty fine work Vernon,it looks like it would eat most sanders for breakfast,I like it!
                          Hey Wierdscience,
                          Yes very strong pcs weight is 317.00 so far Thinking about 350.00 final weight. hope to get many years of service. More photos soon.
                          Thank you Vernon

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X