Whats the Enco free shipping code?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the Enco free shipping code?

They sent me an email, I lost it, Im about to place an order with them, and I need that code for free shipping, Thanks for help.

[This message has been edited by pgmrdan (edited 03-19-2004).]

Comment

Just make sure that when you get your invoice that you check and make sure shipping was not charged. The packing slip with the items I got last spring on a free shipping order said "free shipping" on it, but they had added shipping to it and billed my credit card for it when I received the invoice a few days later. A phone call to customer service got my shipping costs reimbursed so they did make good on it. But had I not looked closely at the invoice I wouldn't have caught it.

wwheelock

Comment

I had the same problem -- got charged for the free shipping. I also caught it and the lady told me that, next time, I should put "free shipping" in the special instructions box.
        10F

Comment

I too purchase on the free shipping promo. I have gotten max mileage out of it. I purchased a carbide grinder. Next week UPS is going to pick up the third one and return it. The boxes arrive in the shape of a bean bag chair and the styrofoam is beat to pieces. The cast is cracked. Enco said they are going to use expanding foam on the next one. I may have to chip it out of the box, but with luck it may survive UPS. Mike

Comment

Working...
          X