Enco codes good for machinery????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enco codes good for machinery????

Do the free Enco shipping codes work for machinery? I did a search and found NHEPR for 15% off and FSCNOV for free shipping over $50. I am guessing the 15% off does not count on sale items correct?

I would call them but they are not open on Sunday and I was going to order online today.

Thanks Mike

unless it specifies free shipping for the machine any truck shipment will not qualify.

Maybe you can talk them into it - at EASTEC they were giving 15% off an free shipping on any machine bought. I picked up a corner notcher.

Comment

Originally posted by gda
      unless it specifies free shipping for the machine any truck shipment will not qualify.

Maybe you can talk them into it - at EASTEC they were giving 15% off an free shipping on any machine bought. I picked up a corner notcher.
      I tried that one on the online shopping cart and it said "not valid"

The two codes above seem to work but you can only use one.

Comment

The vast majority of Enco codes are not combinable. The rare X% Off and Free Shipping codes come in pairs, and have similar codes.
        "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

Working...
        X