Two hours to go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two hours to go!

... it is about two hours until Santa arrives here in NZ. He calls here first and I have noticed that as he gets older he is tending to dump the heavy stuff off first..Bring it on!!!!!

Ho ho ho- a monarch 10EE coming down your chimney! Ha ha ha!
    I seldom do anything within the scope of logical reason and calculated cost/benefit, etc- I'm following my passion-

Comment

I want another year of health for the Wife Unit and continued success for my business. The first being more important than the second.

Oh and if that Monarch is too heavy he can leave it here with me it will not go unappreciated.
      This product has been determined by the state of California to cause permanent irreversible death. This statement may or may not be recognized as valid by all states.
      Heirs of an old war/that's what we've become Inheriting troubles I'm mentally numb
      Plastic Operators Dot Com

Comment

Merry Christmas John.
        Weston Bye - Author, The Mechatronist column, Digital Machinist magazine
        ~Practitioner of the Electromechanical Arts~

Comment

We celebrate the 24th in the Scandinavian tradition so it is already Christmas here for us. It's a good one too. I just got some test results that show a great improvement in the state of my liver due to the phlebotomies removing excess iron. All the indicators are moving in the right directions and I can tell by how I feel too.

I treated myself to a new camera to go with the telescope. It's a Canon 1000D with Live View, more pixels and some other cool features like automatic sensor cleaning. It also gives me two SLRs now that have the exact same lens with external electronic shutter trip so I can take action 3D images.
          Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by The Artful Bodger
            ... it is about two hours until Santa arrives here in NZ. He calls here first and I have noticed that as he gets older he is tending to dump the heavy stuff off first..Bring it on!!!!!
            Sorry mate, but I've just read the latest NOTAMS and there's a no-fly zone established in your region for reasons given below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicop...g_in_Fiordland

Fortunately he carries YSSY as an alternate

PS Merry Christmas

Comment

If that bearded Yeti drops another Bridgy down my chimney I'm going to go apeshlt.

It's bad enough having a breeding pair without another useless mouth to feed.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

I thought it was rather sporting of we Colonials to even _allow_ Brits to own a Bridgeport - especially after you foisted that wanker, Cornwallis, upon us. Maybe Bridgeport will issue a special Yorktown commemorative model?

Comment

I think Santa was in too much of a hurry this year and was traveling too fast. He left me what I think was a lathe, but it arrived as an unrecognizable smouldering lump of iron in a crater in my back yard.

Some assembly required?....
                  Weston Bye - Author, The Mechatronist column, Digital Machinist magazine
                  ~Practitioner of the Electromechanical Arts~

Comment

Originally posted by Weston Bye
                    I think Santa was in too much of a hurry this year and was traveling too fast. He left me what I think was a lathe, but it arrived as an unrecognizable smouldering lump of iron in a crater in my back yard.

Not Santa, Wes. That's just how machinist suff is coming from China these days.

Merry Christmas, All!

Comment

Originally posted by Weston Bye
                      I think Santa was in too much of a hurry this year and was traveling too fast. He left me what I think was a lathe, but it arrived as an unrecognizable smoldering lump of iron in a crater in my back yard.

Did you at least get get enough lump to re-cast it into something useful... like a shaper?
                      This product has been determined by the state of California to cause permanent irreversible death. This statement may or may not be recognized as valid by all states.
                      Heirs of an old war/that's what we've become Inheriting troubles I'm mentally numb
                      Plastic Operators Dot Com

Comment

you'd better make that stocking out of Kevlar if you are going to put a monarch in it. Not to mention reinforcing that fireplace.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteF
                          Sorry mate, but I've just read the latest NOTAMS and there's a no-fly zone established in your region for reasons given below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicop...g_in_Fiordland

Fortunately he carries YSSY as an alternate

PS Merry Christmas
                          Nah, dont fret Pete, Rudolf has been homing on the Hokitika NDB since the service from Rose Bay used to come that way.

Man, those sleigh runners sure kick up a din on a tin roof, but.

Comment

I knew there was a good reason I never got a pony .

Comment

Originally posted by alanganes
                              Not Santa, Wes. That's just how machinist suff is coming from China these days.
                              Just be ever so thankful you did not get the one from India!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X