• Show
Clear All

• Sad News from up North

2 shots

Gave me a smile.

Curious, though. How come two shots ...

Comment

Is that Sarah Palin.
      The shortest distance between two points is a circle of infinite diameter.

Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

Southwestern Ontario. Canada

Comment

Political satire ahoy! In before the lock!

Arrrrh!!!
        This product has been determined by the state of California to cause permanent irreversible death. This statement may or may not be recognized as valid by all states.
        Heirs of an old war/that's what we've become Inheriting troubles I'm mentally numb
        Plastic Operators Dot Com

Comment

MC

Originally posted by loose nut
          Is that Sarah Palin.
          Nah.

Its Mary Christmas.

Oh deer, oh dear.

Comment

Sarah (Ha-Ha) Palin??

I just asw a TV show bout her. She was caribou hunting and missed the poor critters three times? I just have to say I hope you Americans dont vote her President , you might as well vote for Arnold Swartzenegger. I think Sarah is one ****ed up Bitch who shouldnt be allowed to reproduce. Imagine more of her running around with Loaded Guns NO NO Bad Idea Merry xmas Burp

Comment

Sarah Palin is known to the state of california to cause birth defects.
              Play Brutal Nature, Black Moons free to play highly realistic voxel sandbox game.

Comment

Originally posted by loose nut
                Is that Sarah Palin.
                Nah---thats Rudolph
                Brian Rupnow

Comment

Originally posted by madman
                  I just asw a TV show bout her. She was caribou hunting and missed the poor critters three times? I just have to say I hope you Americans dont vote her President , you might as well vote for Arnold Swartzenegger. I think Sarah is one ****ed up Bitch who shouldnt be allowed to reproduce. Imagine more of her running around with Loaded Guns NO NO Bad Idea Merry xmas Burp

I think she already did reproduce. Hopefully she mated with someone possessing a latent Smart Gene.
                  This product has been determined by the state of California to cause permanent irreversible death. This statement may or may not be recognized as valid by all states.
                  Heirs of an old war/that's what we've become Inheriting troubles I'm mentally numb
                  Plastic Operators Dot Com

Comment

Originally posted by madman
                    I think Sarah is one ****ed up Bitch who shouldnt be allowed to reproduce. Imagine more of her running around with Loaded Guns NO NO Bad Idea Merry xmas Burp
                    Unfortunately she has already had five of her own and has an out-of-wedlock grandchild.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeFin

2 shots

Political BS from the liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Stan
                        Unfortunately she has already had five of her own and has an out-of-wedlock grandchild.

You've never been to Detroit, New York or New Orleans. I can tell.

Comment

As opposed to political BS from conservatives, political BS from libertarians, political BS from Rastafarians, Pastafarians, and Zoroastrians?

We all need hip boots to wade through all of the political BS. I'd just as soon stick to talking about machining.

Comment

Originally posted by Gravy
                            As opposed to political BS from conservatives, political BS from libertarians, political BS from Rastafarians, Pastafarians, and Zoroastrians?

We all need hip boots to wade through all of the political BS. I'd just as soon stick to talking about machining.

That picture does not belong on this website. If they want to turn this into a political blog, I've got lots better material than that. I've also got more meaningful comments than how many children someone has. I suggest that this thread should get locked. It has less than nothing to do with HSM issues.

Comment

Originally posted by gnm109
                              You've never been to Detroit, New York or New Orleans. I can tell.
                              Those places plus many others.

Comment

Working...
                              X