This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Bulliss

Hey everyone, I think we should take a moment and thank George. He's had to deal with a lot of crap, lately.

Sometimes things get a little funny around here, but compared to other internet forums, I think this one is top-notch. Just look at that bike forum with the guy modding his exhaust ...

Thanks George!

Originally posted by Fasttrack
    Hey everyone, I think we should take a moment and thank George. He's had to deal with a lot of crap, lately.

Sometimes things get a little funny around here, but compared to other internet forums, I think this one is top-notch. Just look at that bike forum with the guy modding his exhaust ...

Thanks George!

It couldn't be said better!

Thanks, George!
    Paul A.
    SE Texas

And if you look REAL close at an analog signal,
    You will find that it has discrete steps.

Comment

Thanks George!
      X2...kind of a thankless job, like being vice principal at a middle school.

Thanks George, I envy your patience.
      I bury my work

Comment

Likewise -- thanks George! Happy New Year!
        "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

I will have George's babies when it becomes possible...
          Precision takes time.

Comment

,,,,,,,,,,,, Just look at that bike forum with the guy modding his exhaust ...
            I was looking for that to show my kid and can't seem to find where I stumbled upon it. care to help?
            Bricolage anyone?....one of lifes fun games.

Comment

X 2!!

Thanks Fasttrack, I think a lot here feel the same.
              I think it's time we all should take a deep look within and make things a little easier for not only George but ourselves as well. No one, myself included, is completely without blame in some of the shenanigans that have transpired here.
              Let's give George a day or two off so that he too can go home and enjoy his time off without having to worry what the old hens are up to while he's away.
              Perhaps a new years resolution to cut each other and George a little slack in the new year.
              I know what it's like to drag your job home and it does get to be a bit boring. Dealing with all the spammers, filtering through new registrations, and baby sitting 24/7 is probably wearing a little thin.
              Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
              Bad Decisions Make Good Stories​

Comment

Originally posted by .RC.
                I will have George's babies when it becomes possible...
                lol, + 1....on the good job part, not the baby having part
                in Toronto Ontario - where are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy
                  X 2!!
                  Let's give George a day or two off so that he too can go home and enjoy his time off without having to worry what the old hens are up to while he's away.
                  Sooo, what have you got planned? Just kidding!

Thanks George.
                  This is a really good forum. IMHO the moderation is just right. Not too strict but when things get out of hand the padlock goes on. Sometimes I don't see why but that's because I've never been a moderator.

Happy New year guys.
                  All of you's. (That's Ottawa valley, suck it up)
                  Mike

My Dad always said, "If you want people to do things for you on the farm, you have to buy a machine they can sit on that does most of the work."

Comment

Thanks for all your efforts George! This Forum is the best. Have a happy, safe, healthy new year.

Comment

Sometimes things get a little funny around here, but compared to other internet forums, I think this one is top-notch.

Thanks George!
                      Can't argue with that! One of the few places that I'm glad I stumbled upon without later regrets.

Comment

I'm in with a big "Thanks," too.

Comment

Yes, thank George and also most of the members that make this an enjoyable board to drop in on.

Comment

...mumble... Thanks George.

BUT if I was in charge I wouldn't be so nice, I would ban everybody here!!
                            Then I would go over to PM and ban them all there!
                            And over to cnczone, ban ban ban BANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            AND AND ..
                            MUWHAAAAA HA HA!
                            Ah but I can only dream of such wonderful things

Comment

I guess I do not know George because there is a saying in business. Do it right, one person knows. Do it wrong, seven people know. George has done it right, I have been coming here since 2004. For one who appreciates those who remain unseen, Thanks George.
                              CCBW, MAH

Comment

Working...
                              X