X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tormenting a dog.

Copied from the square holes thread:-

Quote:
    John, I'd love to see the details of Option 3 -- I can't picture it?

So you shall once I've found the memory card for the scanner.
    I have one of these hand held page scanners, looks like a key off a piano but a bit bigger, 1" square and 10" long, it takes one of those stupid Mini SD cards or whatever and whilst I was beating the dogs Dipsy teletubby toy up it attacked me, ate my ham sandwich [ kosher mit pickles ], knocked all the books off my desk and bit me but not in that order.
    Now need to look for a spare card ' cause I think it's ate it.

Proof:-

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...t=3c3001a6.mp4

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

That's a wild one you got there John. Still a lot of puppy left in him. (her)
    I still couldn't tell who was having the most fun.
    Ted

Comment

The dog has obviously had enough of Johns dry wit! Nice dog BTW.

Comment

Hope you remember this at 2pm in the morning when the bloody thing wants to "Play".

Gerra good lock on the bedroom door, and DON'T have a nap through the afternoon anywhere it can get to.

Regards Ian.
        You might not like what I say,but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Comment

John,
          Your true character is showing in that video.
          You remind me of my FIL.
          At his eulogy it was said" he took great pleasure in tormenting animals and small children"
          Dave

Comment

Originally posted by John Stevenson
            whilst I was beating the dogs Dipsy teletubby toy up it attacked me, ate my ham sandwich [ kosher mit pickles ], knocked all the books off my desk and bit me but not in that order.
            Now need to look for a spare card ' cause I think it's ate it.
            LOL John! I thought the bit about the TeleTubby was just a polite way of saying "bugger off!"
            "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

Maybe the Parafin finally made it's way though! payback.

Comment

Which one of those wretched creatures is the dog

Its the same technique sir john uses to get money off customers

john
                John

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure , but I'm not a complete idiot - some bits are still missing

Comment

So Yorkshire is the Centre of the known Universe, is it, Ian?
                  Could well be - the laws of nature obviously break down there if they have
                  "2pm in the morning"...!
                  John, that dog is clearly not fit company in a workshop. Lovely beast, though.

Comment

He's got two of those telly tubby toys and he's had then for quite a while, just how long we don't know as he brought them with him from the rescue centre.

Even though he goes berserk in getting them, there isn't a mark on them, no rips tears or anything. Also he knows who he's playing with and plays accordingly, grand daughters are treated very gently, he doesn't even growl, pulls a bit harder with Gert but it's all out war with me, teeth and sinuses all over the place. Uncanny how they do it and know.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

We've got two Westies that live to eviscerate anything that squeaks.

Made the mistake of breaking wind in bed one night at C above high A.

Good thing the quilt was on is all I can say!
                      Len

Comment

Len, daughter had a male Corgi that would do that. No matter how indestructible you thought it was, he would work for hours and finally get the squeaker out, then he was not interested in it.
                        James

Comment

Originally posted by Circlip
                          Hope you remember this at 2pm in the morning when the bloody thing wants to "Play".

Gerra good lock on the bedroom door, and DON'T have a nap through the afternoon anywhere it can get to.

Regards Ian.
                          In that case, I surely hope you like to get back to sleep while a dog whines, maybe barks, and intermittently scratches at the door.... A fondness for carpentry and refinishing wouldn't hurt either.....

it takes at least two doors and some space to eliminate the problem, but you STILL need the refinishing skills, and must like to fix whatever the dog decides to chew on as an alternative.

With 20 lb maine coon cats it's the same as for dogs.... they ARE dogs, nearly.

Keep eye on ball.
                          Hashim Khan

Comment

Yes guys, this is what happens when you're trying to type while larfing. 2 AM

Be a problem when it grows up.

"Where does it sleep??"

Wherever it 'kin wants.

Regards Ian.
                            You might not like what I say,but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Comment

I think the most torment for the dog is the homely mug that it has to look at each day.

North Central Arkansas

Comment

Working...
                              X