My little bandsaw!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little bandsaw!

I got my new to me bandsaw moved inside today. This thing is maybe too big for my needs. But It ought to cut anything I might want to cut. The saw is over 10 feet long. It was all my little 5 ton excavator could do to lift it and carry it inside. Weighs 1.5 tons. I hope my floor holds up! As in my shop is on the second floor.

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Looks like the thing you wanted to have happen happened after the thing you didn't want to have happen.
    John M...your (un)usual basement dweller

Comment

Now that is funny!

Yeah I am very happy to have these machines. It will be some work to get them all up to snuff but I think it will be worth the time and effort.

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Forest
        Weighs 1.5 tons. I hope my floor holds up! As in my shop is on the second floor.
        Lovely equipment Enjoy!
        Now go and part with a few Marks or Euros for a structural engineer, Germany does have a shake now and then:
        http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...ld_germany.php

Comment

Looks like a Behringer saw judging by the controls and layout. I have a couple different customers with larger versions. HBP420's up to a HBA540A.

Comment

what is with all the cheap used German crap you are buying? Are there no Busy Bee's or Harbor Freight's in Germany?

Comment

That should be just heavy enough to hold the floor down good.

Comment

Working...
              X