Clear All

• Evan
    replied
    Ibew,

Socks?

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    The server at the other end looks at the referrer info that you send when you click on a link. If it sees referrer info it then knows that the site or file was linked from some other site. Every time you click on a link the web address of where the link is, is sent to the new server. If the URL is placed in the address bar there is no referrer info so all is fine. Dave, IE6 is probably caching the file so that it doesn't need to download it again from the site. Try deleting all your temp internet files and see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• Samuel
    replied
    Ibew

Water?

Leave a comment:

• gamachinist
    replied
    I had to copy and paste the mad cow to get it to open.

Robert.

Leave a comment:

• ibewgypsie
    replied
    My dog is growing at the rate of +1/4" a day.

He eats a pound of dog food a day, gains over a pound a day, how is that possible?

David.???

Leave a comment:

• Thrud
    replied
    6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.030422.1633
    ...to be specific

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    I mean the web browser. IE6?

Leave a comment:

• Thrud
    replied
    XP pro (only for the games)

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    What browser are you using?

Leave a comment:

• Thrud
    replied
    Evan
    Someone else told me it was a hot link too, but it does not react that way at all to me.

I am curious as to why it would not.

Leave a comment:

• SJorgensen
    replied
    Maybe:

http://www.godslayer.org/redirect.php/?url=h ttp://www.godslayer.org/files/SWF/MadCow.swf&b=http://www.godslayer.org/files/SWF0.php

Be warned he is really mad.

[This message has been edited by SJorgensen (edited 12-30-2003).]

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    It don't work Dave. They don't like hotlinking to content. Nor do I. I have fun changing the content of someone elses website when they directly link to file on my server. Reminds me, time to check the server logs for hotlinks...

Leave a comment:

• Thrud
    replied
    I submit for your elightenment:

Children and prudes should NOT view this

****you have been warned****

[This message has been edited by Thrud (edited 12-30-2003).]

Leave a comment:

• ibewgypsie
    replied
    If you ever work around a hot dog cooker, it is a large vat they mix and pump steam through.

Yummy what a smell. Paste comes out the bottom. I don't remember the other processes.

You should see the food factories. I don't want to turn everyone against eating. Just seeing in the kitchens of restaurants makes you want to eat home cooked meals.

Have I told you about working on the creamtorium at the local hospital. Hmm I slipped and fell up to my knee in this white ash.. somebodys granny? Clean thou. Washed right off.

I can fix anything, be it gas burner or homebuilt cnc mill.

I had a steak last night. Yummy

David

[This message has been edited by ibewgypsie (edited 12-29-2003).]

Leave a comment:

• SJorgensen
    replied
    Hi Weird,

I'm not sure that you are the best source of information on this one. You should know that the particle that is the cause of BSE doesn't care what species you are and it seems to me that infection across species is entirely likely if you consume the "prions" that cause the disease. Also the prions can cause damage for years before the infected animal or person will exhibit symptoms. Just two more points. Cooking will not affect a prion. They can withstand heat over 1100 degrees according to Washington State Dept. of Agriculture. Also it seems that many feed supplements that are intended to increase the growth rate of cattle and the production of milk are produced overseas where our production controls don't come into play. Companies like Grodrej Agrovet who make many products like Bypro don't make it easy to find out what went into it. But they used to be a soap company so rendering carcasses might be in their line.
    Don't worry. Be happy.

Spence

Leave a comment:

Working...
X