Vise for mini mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beware, though...

$50 here and $100 there can often add up to much, much more than $1500 at a pop! The tooling is my "money pit". Choose carefully and unoften lest you be broke

Comment

That's where the Internet and...

Forums like this come into play. I do my homework first, so that I can be reasonably sure I'm getting the right tool for the job. Sometimes, good enough is good enough, and sometimes, you need to pop for the top drawer stuff. There's nothing quite as expensive as a cheap tool in my experience, I don't usually buy the best, but I do try to make sure I'm getting the best bang for my bucks. And like you said, I try not to do it too often . Later.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by daved20319
        Forums like this come into play. I do my homework first, so that I can be reasonably sure I'm getting the right tool for the job. Sometimes, good enough is good enough, and sometimes, you need to pop for the top drawer stuff. There's nothing quite as expensive as a cheap tool in my experience, I don't usually buy the best, but I do try to make sure I'm getting the best bang for my bucks. And like you said, I try not to do it too often . Later.

Dave
        Exactly why I posted!

Comment

Working...
        X