No announcement yet.

CTC how do they stack up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its down for me too ... can pull it up from cache, but not from bookmarks?

And it is .biz in the url.

The site is pretty awkward to navigate - at least was to me - but their prices was/are very good. I got several metric gear cutters from them at 12-15$ apiece with shipping being very reasonable, and the cutters seemed to be good quality - unfortunately they dont carry 14 1/2 and 20°...
    If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something........

Comment

I just got off the phone with Heine from CTC tools. He said he thinks the site is down for maintenance and should be back up soon. He is at a trade show and wont be back to his hotel to check on it for a few hours.
      Last edited by Mark Hockett; 02-26-2011, 10:01 PM.
      Mark Hockett

Comment

I'm betting that "down for maintenance" = "we're better with machine tooling than keeping up with interweb licenses"

If so, they sound like my kind of people.

Comment

Heine found the problem and the CTC web site is back up.
          Mark Hockett

Comment

cts has a 0.5 ct dressind diamond listed for 3$. do i really get a diamond for that money? i mean, its the price of a chewing gum.

Comment

Originally posted by dian
              cts has a 0.5 ct dressind diamond listed for 3$. do i really get a diamond for that money?
              Chinese carats are like Chinese horsepower
              "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

wel, so i buy it or not? does that apply to all their products?

Comment

Originally posted by dian
                  wel, so i buy it or not? does that apply to all their products?

CTC? Good service, good products, good price. Thats my experience and of just about everyone else I see who has dealt with them.

Comment

Working...
                  X