No announcement yet.

My Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No can do Bob. That would give away what I am building.

BTW, do you actually use those very nice machines or is it a collection?
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Beautful machinery Bob, looks like you are set up quite well. I envy you fellows that are set up in your basement.
      To invent, you need a good imagination - and a pile of junk. Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Nice shop Bob, nothing to scoff at. How do you like the turret tailstock on the lathe?

George, I feel your pain with a remote shop. For years mine was in an old barn without heat. Boy did that suck eggs.

Dan

Comment

I use them, but just for hobby. I just cleaned it up, so it was a good time to take pics. The turret on the lathe is very handy! But did you notice the tail stock is the wrong one. I have been trying to find a better tail stock for a long time but no luck as of yet. I also have a cnc i'm converting in the garage.

Even,
          What ever your making, I hope you make a mint!

Bob

[This message has been edited by Bob Quale (edited 01-02-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Bob Quale (edited 01-02-2004).]

Comment

Nah,

I am making this stuff to pass the time and to leave something for my grandchildren to remember me by. My latest project is also a technical challenge. One of the things I like about making the sort of stuff I do is that it is very unlikely that it will be thrown in the garbage, even if the person has no clue what it is.

[This message has been edited by Evan (edited 01-02-2004).]
            Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Nice shop Bob. It is neat to see the places people can get machinery in. My shop is so small, I would have to go outside to take the picture.

Comment

Looks great, I wish I had a bulkhead to bring big machines in through.....my wife's not too keen on me traipsin' 'em in through the kitchen.

Thanks for the photos,

John

Comment

Nice shop.

Comment

Nice shop. Everything spread out into nice stations.

Oh, that toasteroven rulz. No shop's complete without one. Got to put that on my future list. :-)

Comment

Very nice shop!! Lots of good machines.

While I like the idea of the basement shop, I don't think I be able to let anyone upstairs sleep. Is noise a problem? Do you restrict your hours of operation?

I have my tools in a detached garage, far too unorganized for pics now, maybe later this winter tho.

Thanks for the pics.

Bernie

Comment

About the noise, it is not too bad, the floor above is insulated and I would recomend that, it keeps the noise down. The toaster oven is great for tempering. The oven below is where I do my heating, then I can temper right in the toaster oven. It makes things move along a little faster.

Bob

Comment

Nice shop Bob, looks great.
                          Michael

Comment

Working...
                          X