Pipe fitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pipe fitting

I'm looking for a brass pipe fitting with 1/4" NPT external thread with the other end that can be soldered to a 1/2" copper pipe.

Does such an adapter exist? I went to Home Depot hoping to find this but they have very few 1/4" NPT parts.

I found a copper fitting that does that (5520K507) at McMaster. That doesn't do you much good if McMaster won't ship to Canada.
    But, they do exist in copper.
    DJ

Comment

Try a well equipped automotive/truck/industrial supply outlet, they usually have a large selection of brass Weatherhead brand fittings. I would be very surprised if they weren't able to supply the correct fitting. Worst case scenario would be one adapter between the 1/4 npt and the copper.
      Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
      Bad Decisions Make Good Stories

Comment

Easy.... pipe (solder) to 1/2 npt male or female, then an adapter to 1/4. Any decent plumbling supplier will have the parts. Even Home Depot has that around here, but there are much better places.

Comment

Pertty sure I have seen those.. Tryed the local plumbing supply house?

Alternatively, im sure you could find some 1/2" copper to 3/8" NPT then a 3/8" to 1/4" NPT adapator.
          Play Brutal Nature, Black Moons free to play highly realistic voxel sandbox game.

Comment

ACE Hardware

ACE Hardware usually carries a wide variety of brass and copper pipe fittings.

Comment

Working...
            X