Dumore 37 Sensitive Drill Press for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumore 37 Sensitive Drill Press for sale

The "larger" one that costs $2,700 new....$250 eBay min. bid, no reserve...kinda dirty but works fine..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1713469622

[This message has been edited by D. Thomas (edited 03-14-2002).]

Nice looking machine,

Are you the D Thomas on that other home shop chat room?

Kapullen

Comment

I do get around, don't I ?

Comment

eBay cancelled my auction due to my asking half the percentage PayPal charges, if someone wants to use Paypal... so I reissued it...editied the first post with the new URL..3 day auction this time.

Comment

Hi,
          Ok let me ask a question
          What is a sensitive drill press?
          JRW

Comment

It is a drill press that cries when you tell it how mean your old lady was by telling you you could not buy the milling machine at the auction last week...

Comment

A sensitive drill press has a "light touch" action on the quill, so you can better feel the drilling process...important for very small drills, so as not to break them. On this one, you can instantly adjust the counterbalance spring for ideal resistance, and can move the hand lever to different lengths for ideal leverage. And lastly, they tend to incorporate higher RPM's so that your SFM will be correct for the smaller drills. This model goes up to 16,000 RPM.

Comment

You know, you could have let him sweat a little first - no one has a sense of humor any more.

Comment

Working...
                X