No announcement yet.

Tubal Cain's books?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tubal Cain's books are excellent, but he has also written under his real name.

I've been tending towards ornamental turning for a while now. I'd read the seminal Holtzapffels' works, and Lukin and Evans, but I'd avoided a Nexus title on the subject.

I eventually got around to it - Ornamental Turning by T.D.Walshaw - and it turns out this author was none other than Tubal Cain. The book shows what he's really been up to all the time - converting old bangers to OT lathes and turning out exquisite stuff.
    Richard - SW London, UK, EU.

Comment

Buy the entire series. #4 is Foundrywork for the Amateur, by Terry Aspin. Also excellent. I also recommend another book that I have from Argus, Gear Wheels and Gear Cutting, by A. W. Marshall.
      Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

[This message has been edited by pgmrdan (edited 03-08-2004).]

Comment

Glad your pleased with the book Dan. Where did you order them from? Do they stock all of the series?
          To invent, you need a good imagination - and a pile of junk. Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Anybody planning on attending the Cabin Fever show this weekend will be able to stock up on these and others.
            Have fun, take lots of $$$$.
            Jim H.

Comment

[This message has been edited by pgmrdan (edited 03-08-2004).]

Comment

Working...
              X