I don't know about that date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know about that date

I don't know about that date on the patent for reamers. They have been around for a lot longer.

I remember getting my a$$ reamed many times when I was yound and working for other horse trainers!!!!!!!
    How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Maybe it was with dull ones? :shrug:

Comment

That date looks pretty close for that brand.
      It's only ink and paper

Comment

I don't know how this ended up as a new post. I hit post reply in the other thread. Sorry about that.

Feel free to delete this thread George!!!!
        How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Forest
          I remember getting my a$$ reamed many times...
          Maybe we just need to change the title and continue the memoirs?

Comment

Originally posted by Black Forest
            I don't know about that date on the patent for reamers. They have been around for a lot longer.
            You'd have to read, or rather decipher, the claims to have any clue of what the patent was for. It could be some small real or perceived improvement to a reamer honing rig. The diagrams aren't necessary what the patents for, they're used to explain the subject of the patent; the actual claims, what is what the patent protects, can be a tiny subset of whats shown in the diagram

Comment

Working...
            X