Clear All

• For All you PayPal Haters.....

I ran across this interesting link.

JL...........................

http://www.screw-paypal.com/alternat...commended.html

There is also the original:

Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

What's wrong with Paypal? I've never had any issues with them.

Comment

Visit the sites and find out. There is a lot to tell.
        Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by KiddZimaHater
          Ditto.

Using PP on my Droid X today got me tools I wouldn't have gotten otherwise. I had answered a Craigslist ad for a Starrett tool I wanted, and when I got there I found the guy also had a 1/2 dozen new Lenox hole saws, a set of leather/gasket hole punches, and 6 large combination wrenches (1" to 1-5/8") that I also wanted. He wanted $60 for the "extra" stuff, so without having to hit the ATM I just shot the money to him using my phone. He checked on his iPhone to see if he got the money, done.

It took seconds, and the next buyer was just pulling up. He told me that guy offered to buy everything he had for one price (there was a lot more), so it was important that I could take care of it even though I didn't have much cash in pocket.

I'll keep using PP until they try screwing me, but it's been over ten years now with no issues.

Comment

No problems ever..... been with them since the beginning.

Same old stuff -only a certain vocal minority complains about [insert whatever]. Just Like my Cable TV company... if you read the "feedback" you'd think they were the worst in the world (ok, they are a bit dippy....)... but for most consumers, it works as advertised and they say nothing.
            Last edited by lakeside53; 06-25-2011, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Likewise -- I've had over a thousand Paypal transactions (many buying and selling on Ebay) and I'm perfectly happy.
              "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

+1 for PayPal. Been with them since before Ebay. I even accept PP (credit cards) in my business.

Comment

Originally posted by KiddZimaHater
                  Eventually you will.................... and most likely it won't be any fault or yours.

Evan, I wasn't aware of the original.

JL.................

Comment

Originally posted by JoeLee
                    Eventually you will.................... and most likely it won't be any fault or yours.

Evan, I wasn't aware of the original.

JL.................
                    Ooh wow, one problem among thousands of transactions and you say it is crap? Must be very bad service then.

Not a single problem in years in here, the only "annoyance" was to verify who I am to get limit free account.
                    Amount of experience is in direct proportion to the value of broken equipment.

Comment

I was screwed by paypal. 14 year customer no more, I closed the account, and never will use them for anything ever again. Greedy f^%$^s!
                      Andy

Comment

well guys based on the logic offered here I strongly suggest you get rid of anything made by ford.... because my experience of 3/3, thats right 100% of my experience of them is they are utterly crap products.... and GM is not much better....

now lets see who stops using because of one or two people have issues... FFS people PP has millions of transactions a day, one or 2 go wrong & they are the work of the devil... & remember this is a good old american financial institution you are slaggin off.

Comment

Originally posted by vpt
                          I was screwed by paypal. 14 year customer no more, I closed the account, and never will use them for anything ever again. Greedy f^%$^s!
                          Care to elaborate or are you just venting off without any story behind this?
                          Amount of experience is in direct proportion to the value of broken equipment.

Comment

I don't have any problems with paypal. They keep trying to get my banking info and get me to use their card but it only takes a second to click no..I think problems depend on if you are a buyer or seller..

Comment

i'm both Moe... & not a problem... try using POS (point of sale... card reader attached to till etc) machines as a small buisiness & you realise PP is actually no different except PP dont expect you to pay a transaction fee AND a monthy fee for the privelige.

Add in the convenience & instant payment... whats not to like?

that they dont actually pay you for using their service or come round & wipe your arse for you?

Comment

Working...
                              X