push button switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• push button switch

I am looking for a motor control switch, a two button, start/stop 220acv 20-30amp. I am coming up empty searching the net. Will someone give me a couple of manufactures or links?

Usually, two button switches are One stop button wired hot one side, other side to start and hold contacts on a electric starter or relay (to maintain the contactor closed untill the stop is pressed) . Other side start button directly to coil of magnetic starter or relay to pull it in.

it takes 3 wires. A starter or motor relay takes more.

What are you wanting to turn on and off? a motor? you need a manual starter for that, it has the buttons made into the contactor. Push the start and the contacts close via a rod or mechanical connection, stop and they open.

Ebay is the most cost easiest to get. I use them all the time. Sorry I don't have any manual starters laying around here.

I'll help if I can, tell us a little more about what you want to do, and we'll help you get there.

David

Comment

I would try Grainger for motor start/stop switches.

www.grainger.com

You might also try McMaster-Carr

www.mcmaster.com

or Graybar - sorry I don't know the URL.

Paul A.

[This message has been edited by Paul Alciatore (edited 01-23-2004).]
      Paul A.
      SE Texas

Make it fit.
      You can't win and there IS a penalty for trying!

Comment

Burden Surplus Center might have something - look under the "electrical" tab:

http://www.surpluscenter.com/

hth,

Ian
        All of the gear, no idea...

Comment

Any company that sells industrial controls such as Westburne or Westco/Westinghouse sells the industrial 1-1/4" Oiltight panel switches and indicators.

Comment

thanks guys

J

Comment

Working...
            X