No announcement yet.

I had some Swiss sheep to shear today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had some Swiss sheep to shear today!

These sheep came by today from Switzerland to get shorn! I took a video but I am not posting that!!!!! It was hilarious. All these beautiful Swiss ladies baaaaing like sheep. The one lady is on the table and the rest are lined up at the entrance to the chute.

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Nice, Now those are some sheep im sure we can all agree we would like to do unmentionable things to. :P
    Play Brutal Nature, Black Moons free to play highly realistic voxel sandbox game.

Comment

Looks like the redhead was already shorn.

You really need to explain more. A local "youth farming" group? Daughter's friends?

BTW, the use of that BOSCH tool case as a control box is clever. I may run to the local flea market to see what I can score to use for control cases.

Dan
      At the end of the project, there is a profound difference between spare parts and extra parts.

Comment

Just *what* kind of videos are you making?
        James Kilroy

Comment

Judging by the look on the face of the first one in line with the blue striped top, she has already caught on to you.

I think you might call that look well..... somewhat sheepish.
          Vitَria, Brazil

Comment

You sound like the preverbial lonely male John used to have a blow up sheep maybe he will lend it to you now with a bit of lipstick eyeshadow er maybe not Alistair
            Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Oh.My!
              Thems lambs, ewe know.

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair Hosie
                You sound like the preverbial lonely male John used to have a blow up sheep maybe he will lend it to you now with a bit of lipstick eyeshadow er maybe not Alistair
                Used to have one being the operative word, lent it Alistair and never got it back. It was hardly used as well.................

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Forest
                  These sheep came by today from Switzerland to get shorn! I took a video but I am not posting that!!!!! It was hilarious. All these beautiful Swiss ladies baaaaing like sheep.
                  Posting that picture was a baaahhhd idea.

Steve

Comment

They look like they're about to get fleeced.

But you're not pulling the wool over their eyes.

(No machining content to this thread whatsoever.)
                    Vitَria, Brazil

Comment

Man!! I,m going to take up sheep farming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sheeps

Yeah - me too! No kidding - don't want goats, just lambs.What I want to know is how to get them corralled to begin with.
                        Kansas City area

Comment

Just feed them well, talk nice to them, pet them all equally, and they'll just follow you around, they'll make dandy house pets too.

Comment

Originally posted by John Stevenson
                            Used to have one being the operative word, lent it Alistair and never got it back. It was hardly used as well.................
                            You wanted it back?
                            Russ
                            Master Floor Sweeper

Comment

Re: wanted it back??

Yeah, i wondered about that too,, the poor thing was probably covered in patches, from air leaks!!!

But maybe john was ,,, you know ,, the first,, so he has some sentimental attatchment to it.

(Wonder if he had a name for it,, what would it be??) any guesses????

Comment

Working...
                              X