Enco $25 free ship code for Aug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enco $25 free ship code for Aug

This is probably my favorite code - I can go ahead and make those small orders.

(note its good til Sept 30)

Promo Code FSCAUG: Free UPS Ground Shipping on orders of $25 or more. Expires 9/30/11 - Order minimum of $25.00 is required.
    If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something........

I just used the free no minimum code (EFJUL) and the 10% discount stackable code (EDJUL) that was provided by "Oldguy" a couple of weeks ago, not sure if they will still work but they worked for me on 7/31/11. 10% off AND free shipping!

Comment

I just used the free no minimum code (EFJUL) and the 10% discount stackable code (EDJUL) that was provided by "Oldguy" a couple of weeks ago, not sure if they will still work
      Just tried them and EDAUG EFAUG they don't work and changing to AUG doesn't help
      The new August free shipping one does work!
      Glen
      Been there, probably broke it, doing that!
      I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
      All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

Comment

I got a catalog in July that included a "one time" 15% discount code on orders bigger than $199.

Has anybody seen a discount code like that for August?

Paul T.
        www.power-t.com

Comment

Working...
        X