X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compound mill drill tables

Just got the Enco sales flyer they have a
    Phase II
    Milling Drilling Slide - Machining Tables Longitudinal Travel: 8.0 Cross Travel: 5 Length: 12 Width: 5-1/2
    Longitudinal Travel: 8.0
    Cross Travel: 5
    Length: 12
    Width (Inch): 5-1/2
    Height (Inch): 4-1/2
    Base Length (Inch): 9
    Base Width (Inch): 8
    Manufacturer Part Number: 260-512

Model #PB201-2826
    Low Price: $193.98 ea $89.95 ea/ on sale

Which seems to be the same exact table as the Wholesale tool $108.00 and KBC tools $159.00 all specs the same, other than the price. I always check these two as their main stores/warehouses are with in 20 miles of me.
    The question I have is does any body have one and are they ok for drill press type work as I don't have a large mill that it would fit on?

Time to get the codes for AUG FSCAUG expires 9/30/11 free shipping $25.00 or more
    Last edited by PTSideshow; 08-03-2011, 01:13 PM.
    Glen
    Been there, probably broke it, doing that!
    I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
    All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

They are OK for a drill press. I have one and it can be handy on a floor model. Expect to screw with the backlash and gibs to make it work reasonably. Precision - not so much IMHO.
    Chris
    Merkel, Tx
    http://raceabilene.com/kelly/hotrod

Comment

Ok that's what I sort of figured but for occasional use and the price it claims to have adjustable gibs. It should work
      thanks
      Glen
      Been there, probably broke it, doing that!
      I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
      All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

Comment

Working...
      X