You know you are getting old when....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you are getting old when....

You know you are getting old when......you move the mirror from over the bed to over the dining room table!

You know you are getting old when....it takes you longer to take your medications in the morning than it does to eat breakfast!

You know you are getting old when....you sit on the toilet and can read War and Peace in one sitting!

You know you are getting old when....you realize your arms are too short to read most things!

These are my most obvious observations! Unfortunately they are all true.

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

You know you are getting old when....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You resent people putting up "you know you're getting old when,...." threads.

Comment

Sorry RustyBolt!

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

Just turned 70 yesterday and I don't know if I am old or not. I'll let you know when I turn 80 if I am old .
        It's only ink and paper

Comment

Many here can relate to this one:

You know your'e getting old, when you get up and can't remember just what day it is,,,and then trying to find things you put away just yesterday,
          Or wonder, geez i should phone my old friend, but i can,t remember what i was going to ask him.

Comment

...when the most crucial thing to take on a trip is your weekly pill organizer.
            ----------
            Try to make a living, not a killing. -- Utah Phillips
            Don't believe everything you know. -- Bumper sticker
            Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects. -- Will Rogers
            There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory. - Josh Billings
            Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
            Don't own anything you have to feed or paint. - Hood River Blackie

Comment

When you open up this month's issue of Playboy and think to yourself "Why bother"

Comment

Advice for those oldies.

Never pass up a bathroom and never trust a fart.
                Byron Boucher
                Burnet, TX

Comment

"Old" is simply your current age plus twenty years.

Comment

Ye Ha, I'll vote for that Dr Stan.
                    It's only ink and paper

Comment

Calling "Doctor Demo"

- I'm sure you have experience on the subject

Comment

You know you are getting old when.... You spend more time talking to Dr.'s and nurses, commpared to your best friend.

Comment

Who ever called them the "Golden Years" had very poor eye sight - they're actually the "Rusty Years".

I'm glad I didn't get old when I was younger - I couldn't have handled it then.

If I had known I would live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.
                          I cut it twice, and it's still too short!
                          Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Scottike
                            Who ever called them the "Golden Years" had very poor eye sight - they're actually the "Rusty Years".

I'm glad I didn't get old when I was younger - I couldn't have handled it then.

If I had known I would live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.

My father used to say that the only thing golden about his "Golden Years" was his pee.
                            Arbo & Thor (The Junkyard Dog)

Comment

... when the music you grew up with and love is now referred to as "Oldies".

Comment

Working...
                              X