HF Coupon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HF Coupon?

How do you get the coupon for extra discount?

http://www.harborfreight.com/13-draw...D%3D&hftref=cj
    Opportunity knocks once, temptation leans on the doorbell.....

You can find them in lot of magazines, A LOT of magazines! Readers digest, gun and sporting magazines almost any hot rod magazine or even off the 'net but be warned it's best to clip an original out of a magazine instead of an internet copy because sometimes those don't work.

BTW, those boxes are a great deal and are becoming quite popular as their reputation for good quality gets to be better known. That's true for the US General boxes anyway but NOT the junky "Stack-On", those things are total crap!

Comment

Go to Harbor Freight's website and click on the "Get Saving" > "Clearance" menu and you'll get a page that shows that item for that price without a need for a coupon...

http://www.harborfreight.com/clearance

Last edited by Mike Burdick; 08-15-2011, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Go to fattwallet.com & print one.
        "Let me recommend the best medicine in the
        world: a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant
        country, in easy stages."
        ~ James Madison

Comment

hardtail,

Here's a better option...

I was in the local HF and they have that tool cabinet on sale for $399.99 for the month of August (check out the August flyer: http://www.harborfreight.com/retail-flyer page 13). If you bring in a 20% off any single item coupon that'll give you an additional $80.00 off - which makes the final price before sales tax $320.00.

Here's a link to print a 20% off coupon if your purchase is over $100.00...

http://widgets.harborfreight.com/wsw...5&keycode=1003

I hope my links work!
          Last edited by Mike Burdick; 08-15-2011, 11:05 PM.

Comment

hate to pop your ballon, read the fine print, does not apply to tool boxes. Also you do NOT need an original coupon, I show them the coupons from my e-mails and they never bat an eye. However hard as I try and as charming as I can be I cant get them to budge on the tool box exclusion, or get them to stack them. Keith

Comment

Originally posted by 383 240z
              Also you do NOT need an original coupon, I show them the coupons from my e-mails and they never bat an eye.

Don't always work that way at least not at every store, the one in Knoxville Tn had several copied coupons taped up over the check-out with the explanation that they were internet coupons that could not be honored. That makes zero sense actually because the dang coupons are so easy to get they should honor anything but some stores won't honor certain copies.

Comment

Hardtail,

My Sunday paper has a coupon for $349.99 that's good 'till October 16.

Coupon # 63404610 Lot # 90320

If you want it to use at a local store , send me a PM and I'll mail it to you.

Tim
                Illigitimi non Carborundum 😎
                9X49 Birmingham Mill, Reid Model 2C Grinder, 13x40 ENCO GH Lathe, 6X18 Craftsman lathe, Sherline CNC mill, Eastwood TIG200 AC/DC and lots of stuff from 30+ years in the trade and 15.5 in refinery unit operations. Now retired. El Paso, TX

Comment

Harbor Freight stores in Jersey won't let you use a percent off coupon with something that is already on sale. The did a few years ago, but not any longer.

Comment

Tim PM sent, thx.......
                    Opportunity knocks once, temptation leans on the doorbell.....

Comment

Hardtail,

It's on its way.

Tim
                      Illigitimi non Carborundum 😎
                      9X49 Birmingham Mill, Reid Model 2C Grinder, 13x40 ENCO GH Lathe, 6X18 Craftsman lathe, Sherline CNC mill, Eastwood TIG200 AC/DC and lots of stuff from 30+ years in the trade and 15.5 in refinery unit operations. Now retired. El Paso, TX

Comment

Working...
                      X