OT Time stamp in google chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT Time stamp in google chrome

Morning gang!!! I just downloaded google earth and chrome to my new computer and find that the time stamp for the posts in here is 2 hours ahead of the actual time. Went through all the settings to find a time zone setting but can't find anything. I would have thought that it would pick up the time from the computer but it aint so! Tryed the help file but no luck there either. I know there are chrome users here so any ideas??????
    Ernie (VE7ERN)

May the wind be always at your back

Ernie,

Recheck after you log into the board with Chrome...
    The region settings are tied to your log-in and should be corrected after you log in. I have the same problem after I clear IE's cookies, catch etc... The board thinks I am a guest and defaults to Eastern Time so I am 3 hours off. I just log in and tell the computer to remember me and all is well till the next time....

Robin
    Robin

Happily working on my second million Gave up on the first

Comment

Originally posted by dockrat
      Morning gang!!! I just downloaded google earth and chrome to my new computer and find that the time stamp for the posts in here is 2 hours ahead of the actual time. Went through all the settings to find a time zone setting but can't find anything. I would have thought that it would pick up the time from the computer but it aint so! Tryed the help file but no luck there either. I know there are chrome users here so any ideas??????
      Have a look in the BBS user control panel- >edit options->date and time...time zone.

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by rdfeil
        Ernie,

Recheck after you log into the board with Chrome...
        The region settings are tied to your log-in and should be corrected after you log in. I have the same problem after I clear IE's cookies, catch etc... The board thinks I am a guest and defaults to Eastern Time so I am 3 hours off. I just log in and tell the computer to remember me and all is well till the next time....

Robin
        by gawd!!! you win a lifetime supply of stringy Al swarf!!!! It will be in the mail first chance I get thanks a bunch
        Ernie (VE7ERN)

May the wind be always at your back

Comment

Working...
        X