Is there any type of CDCO coupon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any type of CDCO coupon?

Looking for a discount coupon. Not sure I've ever seen one for CDCO...

Hi,

I never have seen one either. He does have the occasional sale on certain items though. I picked up an independent 4-jaw chuck on a sale from him last winter.

dalee
    If you think you understand what is going on, you haven't been paying attention.

Comment

I've been dealing with him for some 5-6 years and have never seen or heard of any means of geting a discount.

As dalee said, he usually has something on the home page of the website.
      If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something........

Comment

buying from CDCO IS the discount coupon, Come on. :P
        Play Brutal Nature, Black Moons free to play highly realistic voxel sandbox game.

Comment

buying from CDCO IS the discount coupon, Come on
          HAHAHAHA ...You beat me to it, Black Moons.
          Discount coupon for already cheap tools????

Comment

Discount coupon for already cheap tools?
            Oh hell yes. If I can get it, I want it.

He's killing me on shipping ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Ennis

Then buy slightly (or in some cases, significantly) better-quality tools from Tools4Cheap.net and get straight, honest shipping charges. You might pay a buck or 3 more for a toolholder block (for instance), but they're nicer and ship IMMEDIATELY for a fair cost.

Jeff even refused to accept any payment for the tools I had ordered from him because they had to be made-to-order in China. Nearly 3-1/2 months later he called to tell me that if I still want them, they're in and available on his website.

I gladly take service and quality over saving $5 on a $100 order, every time.

Comment

+1 on tools4cheap and Jeff Beck, He shoehorned my last order into a fedex flat rate box.

Pete

Comment

In all fairness, I am ordering some heavy stuff - a 5" chuck, a spin indexer, and a box of drills.

Comment

When I order from him I get it in one to two days so I guess it's premium shipping.
                    It's only ink and paper

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Ennis

He ships to Australia at cost, I pay for a Flat Rate box, give him a list of what I want and Frank fills it to volume/weight.

Doesn't charge a penny more than the USPS cost.

How can that be bettered?

In contrast tools4cheap charges over the USPS cost.

Comment

Has anyone had any trouble with CDCO? He charged my card twice for a single order and, so far, refuses to credit me back. I turned it over to the bank. I'm thinking he's less than honest at this point. Simple mistake? Disbelief of my claim? Maybe he has fallen on hard times and is resorting to picking pockets. I just don't know but doubt I'll ever be placing another order with him.

Comment

Sound Nothing like Frank, I have always had very good dealings with him. his biggest fault for me is he is sometimes difficult to understand on my telephone.
                          ......I don't think that is much of a fault to have.

BTW, I am another one of tools for cheap's customers. All said on here is true about Jeff as well. I've been in his shop to pick up my order, a true stand-up gentleman.

Mike
                          Bricolage anyone?....one of lifes fun games.

Comment

CDCO has always been awesome for me, that's why I go there first. I suppose I have never ordered 50# of stuff at once.

I find by adding more stuff to the order, the ratio of shipping-to-goods improves ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by PixMan
                              Jeff even refused to accept any payment for the tools I had ordered from him because they had to be made-to-order in China. Nearly 3-1/2 months later he called to tell me that if I still want them, they're in and available on his website.
                              Which is completely UNLIKE Frank from CDCO on both counts. Frank always charges in advance and then doesn't remember to ship backordered items. It takes quite a few calls to get what you paid for a few months ago.

Another problem that complicates the matter is that he almost never tells you a correct availability date: "one month" becomes "three months" and then "two more weeks", "call me in a week or so", etc.
                              Mike
                              WI/IL border, USA

Comment

Working...
                              X