No announcement yet.

OT : this is very cool!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta have one of those. No question at all.

That sure is a well done advertising video.
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
      Nice find. I gotta get one of those. The wife has an irrational fear of sharks, and it would be great to hover it above her bed as she sleeps off a nightshift.
      LOL! You have an odd idea of fun -- you should jump into the "What not to say to your Wife" thread
      "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

I liked that the guy walking behind controlling the fish was dressed in scuba gear. It brings up the question - do they do a mermaid version ?
        Richard - SW London, UK, EU.

Comment

Air Fish

Yes - the Mermaid one is a blowup doll.

Comment

Toolguy, Is the blowup mermaid version goodlooking?

Dan.

Comment

Blowup Doll

That depends - beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
                Nice find. I gotta get one of those. The wife has an irrational fear of sharks, and it would be great to hover it above her bed as she sleeps off a nightshift. I wonder if it would handle the weight of a gopro camera to catch the reaction as she wakes up to an "airshark" 2" from her face.
                Good bye Dan, is been nice having you here , when are you planing to have your funereal.

Your wife should get off with justifiable homicide, & there's a stack of guys on here to testify she suffered extreme mental cruelty.
                John

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure , but I'm not a complete idiot - some bits are still missing

Comment

she'll just get me back with a giant inflatable spider. She has her fear of sharks, I have my fear of spiders. all very normal i assure you.....

This would have worked a lot better if we still lived in the condo. I used to do the SNL "land shark" skit when i forgot my keys and the door locked behind me. Would work a lot better with a "real" shark.

Comment

Working...
                  X