Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Dubeau
    replied
    she'll just get me back with a giant inflatable spider. She has her fear of sharks, I have my fear of spiders. all very normal i assure you.....

This would have worked a lot better if we still lived in the condo. I used to do the SNL "land shark" skit when i forgot my keys and the door locked behind me. Would work a lot better with a "real" shark.

Leave a comment:

• jugs
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
    Nice find. I gotta get one of those. The wife has an irrational fear of sharks, and it would be great to hover it above her bed as she sleeps off a nightshift. I wonder if it would handle the weight of a gopro camera to catch the reaction as she wakes up to an "airshark" 2" from her face.
    Good bye Dan, is been nice having you here , when are you planing to have your funereal.

Your wife should get off with justifiable homicide, & there's a stack of guys on here to testify she suffered extreme mental cruelty.

Leave a comment:

• Toolguy
    replied
    Blowup Doll

That depends - beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.

Leave a comment:

• oil mac
    replied
    Toolguy, Is the blowup mermaid version goodlooking?

Dan.

Leave a comment:

• Toolguy
    replied
    Air Fish

Yes - the Mermaid one is a blowup doll.

Leave a comment:

• rohart
    replied
    I liked that the guy walking behind controlling the fish was dressed in scuba gear. It brings up the question - do they do a mermaid version ?

Leave a comment:

• lazlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Dubeau
    Nice find. I gotta get one of those. The wife has an irrational fear of sharks, and it would be great to hover it above her bed as she sleeps off a nightshift.
    LOL! You have an odd idea of fun -- you should jump into the "What not to say to your Wife" thread

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    Gotta have one of those. No question at all.

That sure is a well done advertising video.

Leave a comment:

• madwilliamflint
    replied
    Must have. Get a little laser pointer for it. Just so you can say you've "frikkin got one."

Leave a comment:

• Dan Dubeau
    replied
    Nice find. I gotta get one of those. The wife has an irrational fear of sharks, and it would be great to hover it above her bed as she sleeps off a nightshift. I wonder if it would handle the weight of a gopro camera to catch the reaction as she wakes up to an "airshark" 2" from her face.

Leave a comment:

• aboard_epsilon
    replied
    What you didnt hear was the sound of them ..that would probably give the game away ..

but, i see a use for them ..gutter inspection ..they look almost safer to use ..placid and harmless..even in amateurs hands...than a helicopter device ..miles better than a god forbid strimmer (weed wacker) engined helicopter device that someone suggested the other day.

all the best.markj

Leave a comment:

• EVguru
    replied
    Originally posted by MotorradMike
    Buy one?

I'm going to make one out of Aluminum.
    But where would you get Airfish grade aluminium?

Leave a comment:

• Lew Hartswick
    replied
    That has to be the "coolest" ever. !!!!!
    ...lew...

Leave a comment:

• vpt
    replied
    Have to get one! 3 kids would love to get ahold of one and wreck it.

Leave a comment:

• MotorradMike
    replied
    Buy one?

I'm going to make one out of Aluminum.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X