• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Attention WalMart Shoppers

Turn your sound on.

(Not for the faint of heart)

http://www.youtube.com/v/6RzcvFLPg1A...%22%3e%3cparam
    Last edited by lynnl; 09-06-2011, 06:10 PM.

LOLOL! That's hilarious!

Comment

Darwin would be turning in his grave...
      Precision takes time.

Comment

All Dressed up on a saturday night and now they have somewhere to go.
        they don't call it Wally World for nuthin'
        I cut it twice, and it's still too short!
        Scott

Comment

Somebody pass the eye bleach STAT!

Comment

Gee, I feel cheated. I never see anything interesting at my local Wally World. Maybe I need to go over late on a Saturday night ! ( Or maybe they're all looking at me ! Hmmmm...)

Comment

I go to my local store around 12pm on week nights just to miss the crowds.Still see interesting stuff though including one spectacular babe.She was grocery shopping in flip-flops,bikini bottom-no top and a very thin unbuttoned shirt Nearly stepped on my own tongue
              I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

This one is better

http://www.break.com/index/people-of...t-song-2063156
                Craftsman 101.07403
                Grizzly G0704
                4x6 Bandsaw

Comment

Well, they are both funny but I don't get to see people like those at the Wally World's I go to. I'm not real sure I would want to see those people where I go. Some of the photo's were the same in both videos.
                  Last edited by Carld; 09-07-2011, 11:35 AM.
                  It's only ink and paper

Comment

Well it takes all sorts, good they are confidant but those mad fat people

Sadly in the UK we are catching up with USA, seeing more & more morbidly obese people - the result of all the crap fast food from - Wallmart, Muckdonalds, Kens-fcuky-tied chicken, Piss'ter hut ................

Huge public health problem looming, but hey someone's making a profit
                    John

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure , but I'm not a complete idiot - some bits are still missing

Comment

It gives new meaning to "America's crack problem".
                      Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

I hate walmart, hate standing in lines for 45 minutes, and don't like anything that store is about, I completely avoid it.

Comment

I can honestly say that I have never set foot in a Wal-Mart and dont plan to
                          Ernie (VE7ERN)

May the wind be always at your back

Comment

I think he was filming in my local Wal-Mart.

Comment

I try to stay out of WalMart as much as possible. The last few years I've probably not been in one more than 5 or 6 times a year.

But I've never really seen, or at least noticed, many REALLY weird people.

HOWEVER, about 3 years ago I was taking a friend (coworker) fishing with me, so we met up at a WalMart, where he left his vehicle and joined me.
                              When we got back I dropped him off at his car and proceeded to exit the parking lot near the corner where the gas pumps were.

On my way to the exit I passed a young lady, dressed in what looked like some sort of dance Tutu ...very short. She had the car hood up, and as I passed by she bent over... Friends, I'm here to tell you - she had NARY a STITCH on underneath that tutu. I'm certain of it, because I made three more passes, just to be sure!! Since I was pulling a boat, I didn't want to appear too conspicuous, else I would've made a few more passes.
                              T'was a very delectable looking derriere too.

Comment

Working...
                              X