Tesla turbine articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla turbine articles

How does one go about getting back issues for these articles in 2001/2002. I checked the magazine back issues page and I could not find relevant back issues. Is there a photo copy system ??

Dave

Dave

Just call Village Press - they can sell you the photocopies you want.

Comment

Dave

Jeff Maier's Tesla Turbine project ran from Sept/Oct, 2001 thru May/June, 2002 issues... five parts total. All are in stock and can be obtained through the circulation department. You can call, toll-free, at (800) 447-7367 from 8AM to 5PM EST.

The "Back Issues" tab on the home page needs to be renamed to "Past Issues" or something like that. The page was intended to be an overview of the most recent six issues so a prospective subscriber could see what to expect in the magazine. Quite a few times, the page has been mistaken as listing our entire back issue stock. My apology for this oversight.

BTW, most issues are available back to about 1997.

Neil

Comment

Thanks for your help - I ordered them today

Dave

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Neil:
        Dave

Jeff Maier's Tesla Turbine project ran from Sept/Oct, 2001 thru May/June, 2002 issues... five parts total. All are in stock and can be obtained through the circulation department. You can call, toll-free, at (800) 447-7367 from 8AM to 5PM EST.

The "Back Issues" tab on the home page needs to be renamed to "Past Issues" or something like that. The page was intended to be an overview of the most recent six issues so a prospective subscriber could see what to expect in the magazine. Quite a few times, the page has been mistaken as listing our entire back issue stock. My apology for this oversight.

BTW, most issues are available back to about 1997.

Neil
        </font>

Comment

Working...
        X