Pinging Black_Moons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinging Black_Moons

A while back while I was recuperating from back problems I made this freebie webpage example for you http://metalworkingathome.com/cyberlazy/ - somebody else was asking about the availability of the design and I said it's already given away. I'll give it away again (with different content, of course) if you don't want it.

Oh wow its gotten rather cool Might have to steal some more elements from it. Kinda discombobulates at lower window width.

But sure feel free to give the design out to others, you made it after all. Definately gonna be taking some design hints from it however. Still need to learn CSS before I plan on using it...
    Play Brutal Nature, Black Moons free to play highly realistic voxel sandbox game.

Comment

The elements that are placed relative can be placed fixed so it stays together. The images were created by me and are free to use (That is my hand holding the fake Blake co-axial indicator).

I rarely give away the same page twice as it prevents entanglements down the road for all parties so I'll build another for my friend.

Comment

You sir, are just awsome. Feel free to reuse as much of that layout on your other site as you want. I think I might end up using that coax picture, it just looks so nice.
        Play Brutal Nature, Black Moons free to play highly realistic voxel sandbox game.

Comment

Working...
        X