I am back Alistair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am back Alistair

Well didn't anyone miss me ? I have been offline for a few weeks or so.I had to eventually buy a new router and couldn't without help get it running . I telephoned aol but cant speak urdhu so anyway my neighbour a phd in electronics got me back on line yesterday seems I needed an obscure password for the router which they forgot to send me anywaydear boys n gals you can all sleep with a clear conceince as I am still alive all but for my knees which are buggered altogether have fun lads .The big Al is back and fighting Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Glad to see you have it up and running now. I hate dealing with stuff like that.
    It's only ink and paper

Comment

Congratulations on being able to get it up. (???)

Comment

Memories just memories of days long gone my brother. Oh don't get me wrong I can still get it up I just can't remember were to put it these days.Alistair
        Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

As to your knees, my sweetie is 9 days post op from a total knee replacement.

After some ups and downs (isn't that a famous racetrack in England?) she is doing better and able to walk slowly for short distance without any external support.

I hope that you will be able to find comfort knowing that repair is possible for your squeaky joints!
          Errol Groff

New England Model Engineering Society
          http://neme-s.org/

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GroffErrol?feature=mhee

Comment

Welcome back.
            And I thought you'd finally gone off the deep end......

Comment

For what it's worth Alistair, I mentally note the occasional absence of many of the posters here.

The place does have a bit of community to it, despite the internet aspect, and I have always considered you to be a part of it.

Can you watch these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sldgunY3Fw
              Gene

Comment

Big Al phoned me today, As regards his knees, i offered to redrill &fit new bushes with my old black & Decker & two pound hammer But he was not very keen
                Come to think on it my own knees are getting a bit stiff and sore, I guess the warranty on me has run out
                Dan.

Comment

So you got a new router, what size cutters does it take ? Power feed or manual ?

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

I missed you!!!! Welcome back

Comment

I knew you were gone but I just thought you made another run for green paint. To find that particular shade I thought you headed out to the ends of the earth
                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                      Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair Hosie
                        Well didn't anyone miss me ?
                        Huh? You were gone? Yawn...
                        (Well, SOMEBODY had to say it!)

Just kidding! Welcome back. Hope your knees feel better soon.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Hi Alistair.. know you ain't gonna go look for it.. but.. here is a giggle..

One of them Vicious pitt bulldogs ran from a chicken.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpwN2kn1QV8

(actually, this is a good one, not vicious)

I laughed and had to get the vids from the security cameras here.. put them on youtube.. not the only funny thing here.. but.. it helps to laugh.
                            Excuse me, I farted.

Comment

Glad to see you back on line, get some glucosomine hydrochloride for those knees if its arthur biting, works for me. Peter
                              The difficult done right away. the impossible takes a little time.

Comment

Working...
                              X