Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who says the Chinese don't get it right ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dawai
    Where are the "brit bikes" at the racetracks.
    Where is the "Brit bikes" in world domination of sales?
    Why do the "brit bikes" not condone a cult following?
    Ohh, this is not a post about "Dominant British bikes is it?"

Ohh, this is a "post about Chinese Superiority? Laws to remove competitors? Well, then I admit it, All asian people have been working a lot harder to dominate the worlds markets while "defending" their own.

Now go out to the shop and "play" with your Chinese lathe. OR CNC which you wish to sell to others.. and TALK some more about Greatness.

Let's talk about "British engineers in particular" They dominated and ruled the world till when, they became "overly talkative" "Arrogant", and "Lazy?" I mean the British empire of OLD is not the British empire of today is it.

Now Let's talk about "Lazy white people in General".. Not just the arrogant British ones. What has been accomplished in the world and by whom lately. Looks like a Asian domination does it not? who's producing the best steel in the world? the best factories? They've worked real hard for "that" whilst the Lazy white people of the world decided it was cheaper and easier to just sit down and "sell" something to someone else to make a living. White people of the world generally don't "make a thing" anymore.

Seems someone is covering feelings of inadequacy to me. While you are at it? Perhaps you can Learn to "Kou-Tau" (drop to your knees and touch your head to the floor for your "master") Sooner or later by financial means, or military ones YOU, Your children will.

At "that time" you will not be allowed to speak unless asked to.
    Of course, you can always go to the gun safe and get something out to "defend" your Constitution and Freedom.. OR CAN YOU?

Looks like the Chinese and finally got something "right" huh?
    If you can't see the truth in the words above, re read them.
    That's a strange rant hope you feel better now. Have a sniff of cutting oil that should calm you down (don't inquire where it came from in case you get upset ).

Now Let's talk about "Lazy white people in General"..
    Don't think white's have the monopoly on lazyness - blacks, browns, yellows, reds (did I miss any ) are all trying for pole position on that one.

who's producing the best steel in the world?
    Britain, Germany, Japan, Sweden.

For tonnage of crude steel it's - China, Japan ,USA, Russia
    John

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure , but I'm not a complete idiot - some bits are still missing

Comment

Originally posted by Dawai
      Wikipedia is where I found that.. validity? who knows?

Actually to speak the truth, unafraid of what others might think. If any of what I posted is wrong, pm me and convince me of otherwise.

THIS POST, as Many others here was just "bait and controversy". Setting someone up for a long drawn out argument. China-bashing will be the next vocalization made probably. American bashing is allright?

I today have worked six hours already in my shop. I have accomplished productive things there. (it's 10:25am here) It'll be time for a nap here in a bit.
      You've only done 6 hrs & you want a nap !! you must be one of the "Lazy white people"

Actually to speak the truth, unafraid of what others might think. If any of what I posted is wrong, pm me and convince me of otherwise.

If you are "unafraid" why do you want to discus via PMs

Why would any of what you posted be wrong??, or dont you engage brain or do reserch before posting ????
      John

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure , but I'm not a complete idiot - some bits are still missing

Comment

Working...
      X