cincinatti horizonal help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cincinatti horizonal help

My cinel 60 horizontal mill,same as a #2 kinda...

I was running it and using the long lever that controls spindle.The lever quit working after I stopped the spindle.It feels free like there is no resistance on handle. It wont do anything now...I shifted gears and I hear that working. It feels like the switch stuck since there is no feel. Anyone have any experience like this and some advice?

I hate to tear the side panel off if there is an easy fix..Thanks Jim.

Doesn't that lever control the drive clutch?Maybe it dropped a pin in the linkage?
    I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Yes it does...looks like ill need to disassemble it..

Comment

Don't know about your model, but the Cincinnati's I've worked on had hydraulic actuation. How's your oil pressure and level? The manual should be a big help, here.
        Harry

Comment

Just took a look at mine and I think Wierd has to be right. The side panel has to come off and it's probably (hopefully) something simple like a sheared pin. I have never had that part of mine apart, so can't offer any useful advice. The probable good news is that everything I have had to fix on that machine was relatively simple and straightforward.

Comment

All repaired..had a pin sheared.had to remove the side panel.boy that was a heavy chunk! I think it has been broke for a while.probably pre my possession .. -

Comment

Working...
            X