• Show
Clear All

The pictures are too blurry.. can you send me the whole set so I can
    have a closer look?

Great work as always!

Comment

Any body else think Gwilston whinesss tooo mcuh? I doo

Noted there is no brass injured in this postt

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

Black Forest,were you drinking when you wrote that last post? And WTF am I whining about NOW????
        Last edited by gwilson; 10-03-2011, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Hey G. I no what ATF is but WTF? ANy one got any jumper cables?

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

I can't print out WTF here,but the first 2 words are "what the".

Comment

WHat weight is that? And is it purple?

Comment

It floats invisibly in the air,and you have to catch it and paint it green.

Comment

ATF is short for Automatic Transmission Fluid. It is oil..hence the weight question.

G I think you have been sniffing some glue you use to make all that artzy stuff. Floating in the air....WTF!!!!

Comment

Nah,never wanted to sniff glue. I feel pretty air headed right now,though,from neurontin and other pain killers. Bad time with my knee and thumb joint. OOPS,another whine!! Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by gwilson
                      Black Forest,were you drinking when you wrote that last post?
                      I think BF has contracted some type of spell'in disorder. Musta caught it from Airsmith before he vanished in a puff of CO2 smoke.

Comment

I think he's already into Oktoberfest!!!

Comment

Speaking of Oktoberfest. They haul the piss out by the tractor trailer load! Huge tank trucks just keep hauling the piss away.

THere is nothing wrong with my spelling. Who is airsmith?

Comment

I have two bad knee's. One was operated on last year. I will need replacements soon.

But I take no medication for the pain. I have very low tolerances for medications. I can not tolerate even Tylenol.

Comment

I am taking 4 of the most powerful 10 MG. codeines you can get per day. What I'm taking would knock you on your butt!! The neurontins are hard to tolerate!! You must get used to it,but some cannot tolerate codeine. I have had 14 surgeries,and have chronic pain in my neck(ever since I got it fused),lower back,and now a big bone spur in my right thumb and right knee. It is worn out.

Thumb surgery loses 50% of your hand strength,so I'm putting that off. I am LEFT handed,but played fingerstyle guitar since age 13,and just wore the joint out. QUADRUPLE WHINE!!!!

Comment

I have had a broken back and neck. I know what pain can do to a person. I am sorry your body is so wrecked.

Take a couple of brass pills!! (with chiseling and finished with your files)

Comment

Working...
                                X