No announcement yet.

OT: self-leveling floors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why aren't you asleep instead of on the computer? it's 4am for goodness sakes!
    That's late rising for me. Just last month my sleep disorder was finally diagnosed. I have narcolepsy which means that my sleep center is disconnected and I have no regular sleep cycle. I can't sleep more than a couple of hours straight and that can be at any time of day or night. Contrary to popular misinformation it does not mean that I suddenly fall asleep without warning or collapse to the ground. That can happen in some cases but is very rare. The narcolepsy is also the most likely cause of my Fibromyalgia.
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

he was going to write another paragraph but he fell asleep.

total tangent but the oddest thing has been happening (as I age?)..
      the less sleep I get the more alert/active my brain seems to be. I
      mean i feel like absolute poop (physically) but the lights are on bright.

if i get what used to be a "good nights sleep" i feel sluggish (mentally)
      all day.

maybe its all the dust from the bad concrete floor.

Comment

This is what I put down in my wood shop. It came out so nice I was tempted to do my whole shop floor like this. I don't think it cost me more than $100 to do this area, about 18 x 10 ft.

JL....................

Comment

Evan, thanks for the pic and the info.

Chris

Comment

[QUOTE=JoeLee]This is what I put down in my wood shop. It came out so nice I was tempted to do my whole shop floor like this. I don't think it cost me more than $100 to do this area, about 18 x 10 ft.

JL....................

Yeah, that's a heck of a lot better than concrete. Most tools striking that will survive too!

Chris

Comment

Working...
            X