Grizzly Lathe G9732

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grizzly Lathe G9732

I would like to get in touch with somebody who has a Grizzly G 9732 Parts list. It is not on line. I would also like to find out how long Grizzly has been selling this lathe maybe somebody could look in an older catalog and see if it's there. The Grizzly rep I was talking to was help full but it would help me if I had part numbers for some gears that I am looking for. Thanks.

The G9732 (14x40 High Precision Toolroom Lathe) appears in the 2009 catalog (the oldest I have) ...

Comment

thanks that answers one of issues. The grizzly rep had said the parts I am looking for were discontinued but he was not sure. He thought it might be a brand new product to them and parts had just not got there yet. Sounds like they really meant the dicontinued

Comment

Originally posted by Bill McLeod
        thanks that answers one of issues. The grizzly rep had said the parts I am looking for were discontinued but he was not sure. He thought it might be a brand new product to them and parts had just not got there yet. Sounds like they really meant the dicontinued
        Is it possible that the product itself is being discontinued?

That's what happened with the G0484 mill/drill (RF45 equivalent): the product was cancelled, and the parts inventory (apparently) allowed to deplete to zilch. - So I'm told by Grizz support.

Comment

I think that is what is happening, interesting they are still selling the lathe.

Comment

If product discontinuation is underway, Grizzly may simply be clearing inventory out.

But, a "Purveyor of Fine Machinery" ought to be maintaining parts inventory for big-bucks machines for 5 to 7 years after product cancellation.

That clearly did not happen with their RF45 clone (again according to Grizz support).

Comment

Working...
            X